BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2011, 04:32 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BethanAquarius

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of
 BethanAquarius is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: How to upload big pictures?

I see everyone can upload big pictures but I can't! I need help! How do I upload big photos to posts/threads, and what icon up above do I use? i.e The little picture that when you hover over it says Insert Image?? xD
Old 10-30-2011, 04:49 PM
ChristalCurlyfur
Trading Teddy

ChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to all
 ChristalCurlyfur is offline Status: Offline

One way you can do it is save the picture, upload it to imgur and then copy and paste it onto your post.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:03 PM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Like curly said, imgur is a great website to upload, copy&paste to BI.
Another way is to go on tinypic but I prefer imgur.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:07 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of

I tried copying and pasting but nothing showed up...
Old 10-30-2011, 05:08 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

I prefer tinypic, but I've never actually used imgur.

Try uploading a photo to tinypic, then it will give a link for the photo. Copy the link that says "Direct link for layout" and then come to the forum, click "Insert image" and paste the link.

Last edited by BaileyKawaii; 10-30-2011 at 05:09 PM..
Old 10-30-2011, 05:11 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy

Bailey i'll try that... i'll just upload a pic here lol just for testing hehe

i tried it and it still didn't work... It came up as that weird box thing with no picture inside
Old 10-30-2011, 05:13 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

I believe imgur is the best. Tinypic you have to enter a code to upload your pictures, and imgur you dont. First save as into your computer, then go to www.imgur.com and upload it from your computer. Use the Direct Link and click the picture tool in the posting tools. Enter the direct link in it, then there you go. :-)
Old 10-30-2011, 05:15 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by AllyAdorable
I believe imgur is the best. Tinypic you have to enter a code to upload your pictures, and imgur you dont. First save as into your computer, then go to www.imgur.com and upload it from your computer. Use the Direct Link and click the picture tool in the posting tools. Enter the direct link in it, then there you go. :-)
Thanks! where is the direct link though? lol
Old 10-30-2011, 05:17 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BethanAquarius
Bailey i'll try that... i'll just upload a pic here lol just for testing hehe

i tried it and it still didn't work... It came up as that weird box thing with no picture inside
That's strange =(
I'm sorry. Are you sure you copied the right link?
Maybe its your computer type. idk.
Old 10-30-2011, 05:19 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by BaileyKawaii
That's strange =(
I'm sorry. Are you sure you copied the right link?
Maybe its your computer type. idk.
I'll try again, let's see..... lol do i copy and paste the URL which is at the top of the screen?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT