BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-01-2011, 10:24 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline
Default Tips on finding famous people

How To Find Famous People On BABV:
Tips

If you've ever wanted to find famous people on BABV such as Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and Green Tracks, these tips may help you.

- Go on popular servers, such as Bear Boulevard.

-Bear Paw is where most famous people come.

-If a server is full, try having a friend in the server you'd like to go to, then when you log on click their name when they're online.

-Split up with friends.

-Ask someone who's seen someone famous.

-Go where alot of people are going, follow them.

I recommend searching with lots of friends. You should make newbies to search around BABV!

If you have any tips to add, please PM me or reply here.
Old 11-01-2011, 10:40 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting.[;
Old 11-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

Good work. I met Miguel, Chloe, AND Green Tracks yesterday (: My friend Christmas was there and I joined her (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT