BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 11-01-2011, 11:01 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline
Default The Absolutely-Positvely-Helpful Guide on How To Add an Avater. View this even if you don't need the help!

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi there! I have noticed that a lot of new-comers do not quite know the full feature of how to add an avater. This guide is perfect with you! Lots of pictures, and well written captions, you will easily figure out how to put an avater up. Please do not criticize this guide if there is already one. I put a lot of hard work into it to get precise pictures.[:

Step One: Go to your 'User CP' located on the orange bar.

Great Job! Now you are ready for step two.

Step Two: On the left hand side, look for a button that says 'Avater'. ~It is different from your profile picture!~

Mhmm. You got it!

Step Three: Now click the 'browse' button. You may also get the link to one, but for most people it is easier to 'browse' it.

You're on a roll! Now for the last part...

Step Four: Save it! Yup, it's that simple. You probably didn't even need this silly guide. ;] Make sure to save it, otherwise all of your progress will be lost.

Thank you for viewing this guide. Please only give positive feedback. :] Hope you had a great time reading my guide!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT