BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2011, 09:38 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Talking Papa Smurf Is Coming To Town !!!

I went into my local BABW store tody & the bear builder tol me that at the end of November Papa Smurf will be arriving in store along with Alvin & Brittany chipmunks.

Just Imagine Papa Smurf *** his Red hat & Beard dressed in a Santa Suit. It doesn't get much better than that. So save your pocket money or add him to your wish list now.

I'm in the UK by the way so it is good to know we are getting him here !
Old 11-03-2011, 09:52 AM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BethanAquarius

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of
 BethanAquarius is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Christmas! I live in the UK too so it is handy to know this! What about Smurfette and Clumsy? Will they be in stock?
Old 11-03-2011, 10:34 AM
christmas
Sage Bear

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
View Post Originally Posted by BethanAquarius
Thanks Christmas! I live in the UK too so it is handy to know this! What about Smurfette and Clumsy? Will they be in stock?
It doesn't sound like it. It sounded more like PapaSmurf was coming to increase our collection with an extra one. I think lots said it was a shame Papa Smurf wasn't there in the first place. May be they heard us all and decided to add him later.

The bear Builder knew I had clumsy & Smurfette and decided to try & get me to go back & buy him to complete my set, when I said I probably wouldn't visit store again until after Christmas, now we have the gifts we need. She was trying to increase sales I think but hey it will get me back. She did well lol !
Old 11-03-2011, 10:46 AM
anitacocoa
Polar Bear
BABV Name: anitacocoa

anitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really niceanitacocoa is just really nice
 anitacocoa is offline Status: Offline

thats great news for the uk!
Old 11-03-2011, 11:58 AM
christmas
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by anitacocoa
thats great news for the uk!
Yeah, It's probably in the USA too but I have only been told about wat's happening here so I can't say for sure !
Old 11-04-2011, 07:24 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Smurfette and Clumsy ARE coming back, according to BABW Facebook page. (:
They're supposed to be in the US & CA Nov. 18th and in the UK on Nov. 28, if I remember right. (:
Old 11-04-2011, 10:05 AM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BethanAquarius

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of
 BethanAquarius is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by christmas
It doesn't sound like it. It sounded more like PapaSmurf was coming to increase our collection with an extra one. I think lots said it was a shame Papa Smurf wasn't there in the first place. May be they heard us all and decided to add him later.

The bear Builder knew I had clumsy & Smurfette and decided to try & get me to go back & buy him to complete my set, when I said I probably wouldn't visit store again until after Christmas, now we have the gifts we need. She was trying to increase sales I think but hey it will get me back. She did well lol !
Hehe I don't think I'll be getting any smurfs, I like bears more
Old 11-04-2011, 01:47 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting, nice to have something in the UK! Nice title.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:33 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I think the smurfs will come back because the dvd will be released then. - remember Hop.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:34 PM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

Alvin and Brittany have already arrived at my store. Not sure yet about the Smurfs?? Thanks Christmas for posting!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT