BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2011, 08:45 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Question :O

Well, I have a question about posting "I'm Back!" threads. I was browsing around the Aloha section, and read the rules and said there was

1.) No posting "Welcome my furry friends" posts
and
2.) No postings "I'm back!" posts either.

But I saw a lot of people post them, and I read the comments and nobody said anything. Because since i'm back (Don't welcome me back until I post my thread please.) I thought BI was strict on the rules back then, but apparently not. It seems different now. I see confession avvies, what happened to the ban agaisnt those? I'm just so confused now. Who wants to clear all of this up for me?

Thanks,

Shawna.
Best Answer - Posted by RachelBallerina353
I think the rules have changed a lot since you were gone, and I don't know if the mods really care anymore..

What do you mean a ban against confession avatars?
Old 11-04-2011, 08:46 PM
RachelBallerina353
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel or Rach.

RachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond repute
 RachelBallerina353 is offline Status: Offline

I think the rules have changed a lot since you were gone, and I don't know if the mods really care anymore..

What do you mean a ban against confession avatars?
Old 11-04-2011, 08:47 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline

The ones where you had someone elses face. The mods said there was no way of proving if it was us or not, so they were banned. I remember when BettyBeach started making those awesome question mark hair things for everyone.(:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT