BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-15-2011, 07:48 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline
Default Christmas Club Party Summary!

I am happy to say that the 1st annual Christmas Club party was a grand success!
Guests were surprised upon arrival to my ski lodge that I had invited the BABV celebrities! Among those who were in attendance were MiguelSunshine, ChloeRocks, MaxineClarkCEB, JaoCybearguide, and LizCybearguide! I was very happy they were able to take time from their beary busy schedules to come, so let's give them a thank you! After the special guests had left, everyone headed up to the North Pole where we enjoyed cookies at Mrs. Claus' kitchen (delicious!) and pictures under the big Christmas tree! Here are some pictures:
Click the image to open in full size.
Saying 'bye' to Jao!
Christmas Club!
Maxine's here!
Hangin' out in the Ski Lodge
Bye Miguel! :3
Taylor, Miguel, and myself.
Zoey rockin' the snowboard!

I unfortunately didn't get a pic of Chloe, so if you have one I would love to put it up here!
Please feel free to post your photos from the party!

Thank you to the membears of the Christmas Club who came, and to those of you that missed it, there may be another time.

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 11-15-2011 at 07:50 PM..
Old 11-15-2011, 07:54 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome Anna! Don't forget to show it to the club on the thread (:
Old 11-15-2011, 07:55 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Aw, really wish I could have made it. (Was in school still)
Glad you all had a fun time! (:
Old 11-15-2011, 07:57 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute

Awh, Bella...Next time! I wish you could have come too.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:08 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

Here are mine::

Old 11-15-2011, 08:18 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! (I was too lazy to take any pictures myself). I have to say that is definitely the most successful party I've been to so far - please share your tips with us!
I'm in really funny positions in some of those photos.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:20 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95

Zoey rockin' the snowboard!

aha, xD
ily guys. xD
Old 11-15-2011, 09:05 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy

Lol Zoey..you were on that thing a long time. xD
Old 11-15-2011, 09:08 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy

i had no cool ride, so thats the only place i had. xD
Old 11-15-2011, 09:13 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Anna! It was a really awesome party! I think we should schedule another one closer to Christmas for the people who did not make it! (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT