BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2011, 08:08 AM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Star - The Navigator..

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of
 RowenaStar is offline Status: Offline
Default Babv not loading.....

http://www.buildabearville.com isn't loading!! Does it only happen to me or are the dens under construction or something???!!
That is the message I get ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled12346.JPG (32.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by RowenaStar; 11-16-2011 at 08:44 AM..
Old 11-16-2011, 08:11 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

I think it just a glitch. Try rebooting your computer. Then try logging on again. c;
Old 11-16-2011, 08:13 AM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of

i tried that.I even tried logging on a different computer.Just not working...
I'm so frustrated
Old 11-16-2011, 08:15 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

It loads fine for me..
Old 11-16-2011, 08:15 AM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

Hmmm... Maybe you should wait a little while. It's possible they did shut the dens down for construction.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:24 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile Try This !

I just got in Ok. Try clearing your cache before you log in afresh & see if this helps & let me know.

If that doesn't work there is one more thing you could try & I'll explain that if this doesn't work first.

Good luck !

Christmas ( HelenAllHeart54 )
Old 11-16-2011, 08:26 AM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy

Unfortunately, it isn't loading even after clearing the cache.
The website isn't opening.

Last edited by RowenaStar; 11-16-2011 at 08:32 AM..
Old 11-16-2011, 08:36 AM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

Try using another browser like Firefox or IE, I got in fine with Firefox but Opera isn't letting me in.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:36 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile Try This Then !

View Post Originally Posted by RowenaStar
Unfortunately, it isn't loading even after clearing the cache.
Hi Rowena,

Ok then try this.

The BABV computer probably has stored in its memory somewhere the fact that you are online already so won't let you log in again presuming one of the must be a hacker. I suggest you clear your flash cache now. That should work, here are the instructions for that :-

1. Right-click anywhere inside Build-A-Bearville screen on your computer
2. Click Settings
3. Click the tab that looks like a monitor and an eyeball (Privacy)
4. Click the Advanced
… button. This would open a new browser tab or
browser window.
5. On the newly opened browser tab or window, look at the left portion of the page and you will see Table of Contents
6. Under Settings Manager click the link titled Website Storage Settings
Panel.
a. Direct link to the site is
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html
7. In the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager – scroll to find
www.buildabearville.com and also www.bearville.com in the list and
click it
8. Click Delete website
9. Click Confirm
10. Close the web browser
11. Open a new browser window and go back into Build-A-Bearville Logging in afresh.

Clearing the flash cache will restore the game defaults so when you log back in you will have to go into your settings page & choose to block or unblock trades etc. It won't loose any of your inventory though & it won't change your chat so there is no need to worry about that as those details are stored seperately !

This will clear the Flash cache for the game and the problem may stop.
If this doesn't work then email vwhelp@buildabear.com giving a full description of what is happening to you

I hope this helps

Christmas

Old 11-16-2011, 08:47 AM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

Try re-starting the computer, then log in again.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT