BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Quests and Challenges!

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2008, 02:02 AM
ClaireBearyStylin20
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaireBearyStylin20

ClaireBearyStylin20 is on a distinguished road
 ClaireBearyStylin20 is offline Status: Offline
Default Environmentally Pawsome Nature Walk

I have noticed that most of the items (a pile of leaves, a stick/branch, a vine, a tree stump, a dandelion, a patch of grass, a spider web...) are in the Fashion District, outside the Pawforming Arts Center, the Bear University, outside the Sportsplex, Paw Park, the Friendship Forest Park, Entrance, Farm, and Meadow. If you forget how many you have found, you can go back to the Recycle Center and click on the icon. It will let you know how many (out of 5) you have found. If you go through all of babv and haven't found all 5 items, I recommend going back to the Fashion District and looking on the roof of the movie theatre. Often if I only find 4 items, and go back to the Fashion District, I find a pile of leaves on the roof of the theatre. Also, if I am still having trouble finding items, I usually find that I overlooked a spider web in the Friendship Forrest.

Note: I added pictures of the items to find on the front page (BuildabearvilleBLOG.com) under the 'Quests menu' Freya

Last edited by Freya; 06-14-2008 at 10:13 AM..
Old 06-02-2008, 08:57 AM
FaithBalletBear5
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Faithballetbear5

FaithBalletBear5 will become famous soon enough
 FaithBalletBear5 is offline Status: Offline

I haven't been able to complete this quest in weeks! I get to 4 and then that is it. Even if I restart the challenge or log out and come back. It just doesn't work for me anymore.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:59 AM
FaithBalletBear5
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Faithballetbear5

FaithBalletBear5 will become famous soon enough
 FaithBalletBear5 is offline Status: Offline
Default Moved from other thread

Purrincess
Polar Bear Join Date: Jun 2008

Environmentally Pawsome Nature Walk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a quest where you have to locate 5 items for 200 bear bills. You can do this every day. If you are on past Midnight eastern standard time you can log out and back in and do the walk again. The items can be a spiderweb, a tree stump, a vine, patch of grass, weeds, dandelion. The places where I find them the most are the neigborhood, sportsplex, pawfurming arts center, friendship forest park, meadow, farm, path entrance.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Purrincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: aurorapurrincess9

Purrincess is on a distinguished road
 Purrincess is offline Status: Offline

That has happened to me a couple times. What I have found when you collect the four items when I go back to the neighborhood usually there is a pile of leaves on top of the theater. I know it wasn't there before but I use the same path everday starting at the neighborhood working my way up and over. Sometimes I have to go back to the neighborhood.
Also in friendship forest park there is a small spider web that is on the top left statue and it's very small my daughter picked it out one day. That is what I have found happend. It seems to me they pretty much are in the same place now.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:31 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Purrincess
That has happened to me a couple times. What I have found when you collect the four items when I go back to the neighborhood usually there is a pile of leaves on top of the theater. I know it wasn't there before but I use the same path everday starting at the neighborhood working my way up and over. Sometimes I have to go back to the neighborhood.
Also in friendship forest park there is a small spider web that is on the top left statue and it's very small my daughter picked it out one day. That is what I have found happend. It seems to me they pretty much are in the same place now.

That's exactly what happened to me! I got stuck at four with the thought that everything was always in the same area, then I found leaves on top of the theatre. =\
Old 06-09-2008, 09:39 PM
pixarmc
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MillieDiva10

pixarmc is on a distinguished road
 pixarmc is offline Status: Offline

you can also check the amount of items you have collected by going to the quest option on your PDA
Old 06-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Sarah
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahBearish

Sarah is on a distinguished road
 Sarah is offline Status: Offline

i thought this thing was suppose to end almost a month ago?
Old 06-11-2008, 10:50 AM
pixarmc
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MillieDiva10

pixarmc is on a distinguished road
 pixarmc is offline Status: Offline

it was, they forgot to turn it off or something. It's good for us though.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:02 PM
roselake
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: UniqueRose

roselake is on a distinguished road
 roselake is offline Status: Offline

I can't find the spider web. What does it look like?

thanks - roselake
Old 06-13-2008, 08:49 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Roselake, the spider web is the one I always had a problem with until I found it for the 1st time. Now it's easier for me to spot. It looks exactly like a black spider web. Sometimes it's in the tree in the meadow. Sometimes it's just against the stone wall in the park. I don't think I've ever found it anywhere else but others might have.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT