BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2008, 05:21 PM
kristendiva18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: kristendiva18

kristendiva18 is on a distinguished road
 kristendiva18 is offline Status: Offline

Wow! That is so cool! Thanks! I sometimes forget which items are for each month but now I can look here!
Old 11-29-2008, 06:10 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kristendiva18
Wow! That is so cool! Thanks! I sometimes forget which items are for each month but now I can look here!
That is what my goal was. I wanted to make it easier for the people of Bearville Insider Forums!
Old 12-09-2008, 09:17 PM
RedBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SteveZippy8 & SaffronZippy1

RedBear is on a distinguished road
 RedBear is offline Status: Offline

hi! do you need help on how to post a direct link to just the image? (the page # will change with additions to the front page.) I put them all on POST #6, i hope that helps you!! I think that you can just copy and paste from my post and then move it to yours.

Last edited by RedBear; 12-09-2008 at 10:08 PM..
Old 12-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Jake
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JakeKazowie12

Jake is on a distinguished road
 Jake is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome! Thanks for posting this!
Old 12-09-2008, 09:45 PM
nikkikris
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: gagebeeloved

nikkikris is on a distinguished road
 nikkikris is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! That helps out a lot.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:05 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by RedBear
hi! do you need help on how to post a direct link to just the image? (the page # will change with additions to the front page.) I put them all on POST #6, i hope that helps you!! I think that you can just copy and paste from my post and then move it to yours.
Oh i know how to upload and post pictures on the forum except I didn't like how they looked so I deleted them. I might make a replacement sometime but I have to go to school so it is impossible for me to get time!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:06 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by Jake
Pawsome! Thanks for posting this!
Thanks for the beariffic comment! I hope my guide comes in handy!!!!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:07 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by nikkikris
Thanks! That helps out a lot.
You welcome and thank you for checking my helpful guide out! I was hoping for it to help you and I guess it did!! Once again thank you!!!
Old 12-12-2008, 01:11 AM
kurber
Trading Teddy

kurber is on a distinguished road
 kurber is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much for posting this! The pictures are beary helpful!

Did the furtastic fountain not start before July, or is that just when you started keeping track for this site. Just curious!
Old 12-12-2008, 07:07 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by kurber
Thank you so much for posting this! The pictures are beary helpful!

Did the furtastic fountain not start before July, or is that just when you started keeping track for this site. Just curious!
I personally believe it did start from July because that is what the Homepage of BesarvilleInsider said. Now I am not really sure. Thanks you are beary nice!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbisparklebear4, cara, cool, i wasn't here, maleadancebear2 :), simone was here <3