BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Bearemy's Giveaways

Closed Thread
Old 12-01-2011, 12:46 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Decembear giveaways! Merry Christmas!

Hi! Welcome to the Decembear giveaways thread! So whats coming up this December?!:

What are we getting?
From now the 11th go to Bearemy to get best birthday present ever....... ITS BEARVILLES 4TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the 13th-14th, we just might get a violin day gift!
On the 21st we will be seeing a snowy gift from Bearemy for Midwinter's day!
On the 24th, in the mail, we will see a Christmas present from Santa!
And, on the 31st, we will expect a new years eve gift from.....ANYONE!!!!!!

NEW! Suggestions!
What do you think the prizes in January should be? Post any ideas on this thread and I will add them!
New year
Party hat from Pawlette (Suggested by me)
Countdown banner (Suggested by me)

Winter youth olympics
Skiier (Suggested by me)

Gallery
Click the image to open in full size. Last years Midwinters day gift
Click the image to open in full size. Reccieving the reindeer carousel
Click the image to open in full size.This years bearthday gift.

Please post any photos of December 2010 or 2011's giveaways! Credit will be given!

Thanks for visiting this thread! I enjoyed doing (half) of this years giveaways. xD I will be doing these threads in 2012, and doing a special one during the olympics and CHH! I will also be putting a new section in with 'giveaways for quests'. Thank you everyone who helped me with pictures, gave me some information or an update, or just supported me!
Thanks everyone,
Harry.

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 12-09-2011 at 12:39 PM..
Old 12-02-2011, 12:09 PM
JoyceAutumn21
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JoyceAutumn21

JoyceAutumn21 is a jewel in the roughJoyceAutumn21 is a jewel in the roughJoyceAutumn21 is a jewel in the rough
 JoyceAutumn21 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting <33 Someone just got a rep
Old 12-02-2011, 12:13 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting. (;
Old 12-02-2011, 12:59 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

thank you, I am looking forward to the gifts.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:08 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks everyone! I will be making a Christmas giveaways guide soon. I will defentily continue making these giveaway threads into next year, they are always so successful! Thanks for everyones help with pictures, whats being handed out and supporting me! Hope you have enjoyed my giveaway threads!
Old 12-03-2011, 04:14 AM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Awesome thanks!! merry christmas
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT