BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Everything Furry!

Closed Thread
Old 12-04-2011, 04:23 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

taylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to behold
 taylorblue64 is offline Status: Offline
Default *Camera Snaps**Fans Scream*"OHMYWORD!It's Coconut!Princess Shiny's new bear!"

Please Welcome:Coconut!
Coconut is a Coconut cub. I had a coupon for a free bear that's under 12$ so I bought coconut. She was originally gonna be for like a Toys for Tots thing at my school,but when I got home I pulled her out of the box and she looked so darn cute,so I kept her. I know it's kinda bad to do that.but we're gonna buy something else xD
She even came with a limited edition Birth Certificate(It's Christmas!)
And 1 more amazing thing while I was at BABW:Victoria Justice was filming a commercial there and I got to meet her!8DDDD
Spoiler: show
(Well,maybe that's not true xDD)

Thank you!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:03 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

wow!!! welcome coconut!!!!
i got a pawfectly huggable bunny w/ my coupon 8D
did ya get the wish list move code?
oh, btw, what did ya put her in?
Old 12-04-2011, 05:05 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

taylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to behold

Yes I did,when we were walking out i turned around I got one xD
What did I put her in?Wat?
Old 12-04-2011, 05:08 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Congratz!Is she soft?
you did't meet VJ right?
xD
Old 12-04-2011, 05:13 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

No,I didn't meet her xD

She is so soft!
And wearing a cute pink dress!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:14 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute

can i see a pic of the birth certificate?
xD
if you can
Old 12-04-2011, 05:17 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

My Camera is out of batteries and we don't have any at the moment so here's basically what it's like-Click the image to open in full size.

That isn't mine...
Old 12-04-2011, 05:18 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

omg,i want that O:
Old 12-04-2011, 05:20 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

I know when I got it,I was like that's so cool!!!!
xD
Old 12-04-2011, 06:08 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

XD
Nice title.
Congratulations!!! Enjoy her!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT