BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2011, 03:26 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline
Smile NEW Elf Quest!

Hello, I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new Elf Quest in Bearville! (Thanks to RachelGirl192 for posting that.)
Find the elf standing next to the bank at the Train Station, and click on him to start the quest.You have to help the elf find all of Santa's presents! It's a 'hot and cold' game, where 'freezing' is furthest away and 'hot' is where the present is.
Once you've found the present (mine was at the Pawsitively Green Center, on the bin in the right hand corner) you get 100 Bear Bills and a message saying that there are 11 more presents you have to find and you have to log on the day after, click on the elf and he'll give you the clue to find the second present.
However, there is a bit of a catch. I don't know how long the elf has been there for, but it says that you have to find 11 more presents - one each day, but you must finish by December 24th! Today is the 13th, so today is the only day where you can actually finish the whole quest - you have to go on Bearville every day as well. I'll assume there's a bigger prize at the end. I forgot to take pictures, so if anyone can post some it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 12-13-2011, 06:22 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for notifying us Faye.
Old 12-14-2011, 10:16 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting
Old 12-14-2011, 10:58 PM
RachelBallerina353
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel or Rach.

RachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond repute
 RachelBallerina353 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much for posting!
I almost forgot, so I just logged in to do it quickly!
c;
Old 12-15-2011, 02:38 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

Wish I saw this sooner... thx for posting =)
Old 12-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting! ♥
Old 12-16-2011, 12:51 AM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

thx for posting! DD
Old 12-16-2011, 03:10 PM
tech163
Knut
BABV Name: joesmiley163

tech163 is on a distinguished road
 tech163 is offline Status: Offline

Aww; I wish I saw this earlier. Dec 16 (today) is my first day, so I can only get 9/12. At least I'll be getting 900 bear bills :P
Old 12-17-2011, 01:27 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

so, u get 1200 bearbills at the end? neat.
btw, can someone post if there is an "end" prize? thnx
Old 12-17-2011, 11:25 PM
nicoladorable51
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicoladorable51

nicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the rough
 nicoladorable51 is offline Status: Offline

thnxz 4 posting.......
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT