BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2011, 08:29 PM
Wendy
Owner
BABV Name: WendyWarmHeart28

Wendy has disabled reputation
 Wendy is offline Status: Offline
Default The Official Bearville Insider 2011 Holiday Decorating Contest! Ends 12/22/11! Win Fabulous Prizes!

The holidays are here! We also have lots of shiny new prizes to give away due to the Insider sites winning the $10,000 Bubbla contest this fall! To get us started, we are going to run this holiday contest....

To enter, simply decorate any room of your Cub Condo in a holiday theme and post it here in this thread.

One lucky winner will be selected by the BI owners to win a One Year VIB Membership ($40 value). Four more winners will be drawn from all eligible entrants to win $15 in BVO credits! Two other winners will be randomly selected to win the latest Build A Bear Workshop Nintendo Wii or Nintendo DS games. We are giving away close to $200 in prizes so be sure to enter and earn your chance to win!

Note: This thread is for entries only. Do not post off topic chat in this thread or comment on any entries. Thanks.

The Rules:
  • Only BearvilleInsider members are allowed to enter
  • You may only enter one time
  • To enter, you must post a screenshot of any room in your Cub Condo decorated in a holiday theme.
  • Any room can be used, including rooftops, lawns, etc are eligible
  • You may not use Photoshop or other automated programs to alter your entries
  • You may use any items you'd like.
  • You may use as many items as you'd like.
  • The contest ends on December 22, 2011 at midnight ET.
  • The grand prize winner will be selected by the BI owners and will win a One Year VIB Membership.
  • All eligible entrants will be placed in a random drawing and four winners will be selected to receive $15 each in BVO credits. Two more winners will be randomly drawn to win a Build a Bear Nintendo Wii or Nintendo DS game of his/her choice.
Good luck and have fun!

Wendy and Justin
Old 12-13-2011, 09:06 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {sarah}

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

Oooh yay! : )
My Entry:
Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks for viewing My Entry.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:44 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Here's my entry:
Merry Christmas! (:

Last edited by Abbyalohabear; 12-13-2011 at 09:48 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 10:09 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much for this wonderful contest! I had lots of fun decorating my condo for this holiday season! (: I went for a Winter/Snowy/Igloo look.

Last edited by savanahcute25; 12-21-2011 at 10:50 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 10:41 PM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

This contest looks awesome, and sounds like it will be a lot of fun to decorate my condo!

~My Entry~

Good luck to everyone! And may the best Cub Condo house win!!!

Last edited by Jessluv4babv; 12-21-2011 at 12:47 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 11:46 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

I will enter.
-Heh hope i won!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Babv christmas.jpg (30.4 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by ChocoLuv; 12-22-2011 at 11:30 PM..
Old 12-13-2011, 11:55 PM
Theducky200188
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahwinter637

Theducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of light
 Theducky200188 is offline Status: Offline

thanks for making the contest hope i win\

Old 12-14-2011, 12:02 AM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

happy holidays.(:

Old 12-14-2011, 12:02 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

I'd like to enter for the Winter Contest. (:

I sure hope I didn't overdo it. I put an awful lot of items in my main. xD
Good luck to all members and Happy Holidays!

Old 12-14-2011, 02:03 AM
ajadorable55013
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AJADORABLE55013

ajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud of
 ajadorable55013 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for having a contest! Here is my entry....
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, andygotswag (:, awesomechic <3 christmas!, blue bug :o), carefultheoatmealmaybehot, catho↑ics ftw <3, chocoluv was here :3, claire<3, daisybeae2510, happyneverafter♥, niall <3, snewdles in the house, somanygoodentries~sarah