BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules > Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2011, 12:07 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Jr. Mods/Change in policy of how to be a mod

Well some of you know the incident that occured yesterday and the thread was kept open for so long do to the staffing issues. This has nothing 2 do with the current staff, because they have a life and can't be on 24/7. It hass to do with the low staffing numbers, this many staff members used to be enough but the forum has grown and we need more.

So my suggestion is that we should have Jr. Moderators who have limited power like maybe deleting posts, and be allowed to ban 4 small amouts of time(1hr-3days) and can close threads.

And if that doesn't work mayb a change in policy that you can be younger than 18 to be a moderator.

I and I am guessing many others might have to leave if this issue is not fixed

(my mom said this needs to be fixed soon or i can't come on here anymore )
Old 12-29-2011, 12:12 PM
Emmitreehugger10
Polar Bear
BABV Name: catnip.

Emmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to beholdEmmitreehugger10 is a splendid one to behold
 Emmitreehugger10 is offline Status: Offline

theres already a thread like this.....
Old 12-29-2011, 12:13 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

here, you should read this.
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...1&postcount=19
Old 12-29-2011, 12:21 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

I agree, and I doubt anyone parents would allow their kids on here if it happens once more.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:28 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

i literally might have 2 leave

@ shelby i am only suggesting ppl that we already trust like 10 select ppl like Brini, Haili, and Mildred

and bella ballet
Old 12-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by GraceHearts12
i literally might have 2 leave

@ shelby i am only suggesting ppl that we already trust like 10 select ppl like Brini, Haili, and Mildred

and bella ballet
Just because they are oldies on the forum, doesn't mean they can be trusted. *I'm not saying they aren't going to be trusted, because I'm friends with them and I know they can be, but I don't know what the mods will say about it.*
Old 12-29-2011, 01:20 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

What even happened yesterday?
Old 12-29-2011, 01:24 PM
Ashley
Banned

Ashley is a jewel in the roughAshley is a jewel in the roughAshley is a jewel in the rough
 Ashley is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by carlysoccerbear45
What even happened yesterday?
Apparently some innapropriate things were posted, and if we say what it was it would be starred out. I think I know what it was...

Last edited by Ashley; 12-29-2011 at 01:26 PM..
Old 12-29-2011, 02:13 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

ooooh.
sounds bad.
but yeah, jr. mods are a bad idea since ppl may pretend to be all trust worthy when they're not ):
Old 12-29-2011, 02:50 PM
FajitaPitaLover1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call meh Laniee

FajitaPitaLover1 has a spectacular aura aboutFajitaPitaLover1 has a spectacular aura about
 FajitaPitaLover1 is offline Status: Offline

its not safe for people who havent had a backgroud check under 18, ppl pretend to be kids...u no?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT