BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2008, 09:21 PM
laylaknightbear4 :)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: laylaknightbear4

laylaknightbear4 :) is on a distinguished road
 laylaknightbear4 :) is offline Status: Offline
Default how can you post pics on buildabearinsider??

my title is my question
Old 11-29-2008, 09:24 PM
shyboy01
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KevinDude29

shyboy01 will become famous soon enough
 shyboy01 is offline Status: Offline

when you have a picture of BABV go to www.tinypic.com and upload it there then copy the IMG code and paste it when you post it will then appear you can go to the yikes i need help section for guides on how to take pictures
Old 11-29-2008, 09:27 PM
Polar Bear

thanks shyboy
Old 11-29-2008, 09:29 PM
shyboy01
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KevinDude29

shyboy01 will become famous soon enough
 shyboy01 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by laylaknightbear4 :)
thanks shyboy

your welcome
Old 11-29-2008, 09:29 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

First you need your picture. Then go to a site like www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com Upload your picture there. Take the Direct Image code and copy it. Then make your post. Click the little photo when your making your post. Paste the direct image code.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:31 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline

What is the IMG code? Where is it? How do you do it? I have a pic I wanna upload here on BI

GO SAPPHIRE'S!

Last edited by CuddleCub11; 11-29-2008 at 09:32 PM..
Old 11-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Polar Bear

i was wondering.. is there an easier way to upload your pictures on BI? i mean you guys were helpful and all, but uploading for me takes a long time. thanks for the info though you guys!!!
Old 11-29-2008, 09:41 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CuddleCub11
What is the IMG code? Where is it? How do you do it? I have a pic I wanna upload here on BI

GO SAPPHIRE'S!
It's the second code down that shows up after you upload it. It's titled IMG CODE.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:42 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by laylaknightbear4 :)
i was wondering.. is there an easier way to upload your pictures on BI? i mean you guys were helpful and all, but uploading for me takes a long time. thanks for the info though you guys!!!
No. There's no other way. That I know of. Right now the way shared is the fastest and probably easiest way.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:55 PM
Mileyrox303
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DelanaBubbles, jr.cybearguide

Mileyrox303 is on a distinguished road
 Mileyrox303 is offline Status: Offline

u can type the URL in or just attach thumbnails. You can attach by clicking on the silver paperclip ubove where you post
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT