BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 01-16-2012, 09:54 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline
Smile "Omigosh! Have you heard?" "Huh? Hear what?" "Well...there's a new DCT and it's all about the Beginning of Bearville!"

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to my first DCT on the Beginning of Bearville.
On this DCT you will learn about...well...the very beginning of bearville!

As you can see from the lovely banner, those are a few pictures of what the beginning of build-a-bear looked like.

In late October 2007, Build-A-Bear Workshop opened their new online virtual world, Build-A-Bearville, developed in association with Frima Studio. It allows users to play games, explore an expanding world, and chat in a safe community. While codes are included with products bought at a Build-A-Bear Workshop and can be used to redeem in-game, virtual gifts, anyone, including non-owners of the brand's toys, can create an account and play the majority of the Build-a-Bearville game. Certain features such as owning a "Cub Condo" or becoming a Junior Cyberguide to help other players requires that the player registers a the registration of a Build-A-Bear animal and areas of the game such as "Darling Doggy Training" require that the player owns and registers specific bears. Most items such as virtual clothing for one's character or furnishings for a Cub Condo can be purchased in game using Bear Bills earned by playing games, but there are some items which can only be obtained using credits obtained by purchasing items from Build-A-Bear Workshop. The site also offers benefits to players who opt for a premium-type paid membership, referred to as becoming a "V.I.B.".
-Credit to WIKI.-

Bearville has expanded a lot since then with many more members, and a lot more features. Players of all ages are welcomed at this kid-friendly virtual world! There are now many 'places' to go, and many 'items' to trade. Bearville is rated in the tops of great kid virtual worlds. This virtual world was clearly made well!

Thank you Mona for the banner and Ciera for the help.[x Thank you Wiki for the info.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:55 PM
ashley4leafclover
Polar Bear

ashley4leafclover will become famous soon enoughashley4leafclover will become famous soon enough
 ashley4leafclover is offline Status: Offline

1st comment and hey everyone!
carlysoccerbear45
Banned

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold

Way to go![:
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

heyy y'all.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:56 PM
HootinHadrosaur
Banned
BABV Name: ◔ヮ◔

HootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant future
 HootinHadrosaur is offline Status: Offline

aw crud
missed out on first post :c
carlysoccerbear45
Banned

Heyy Keitlin.[:
Eep.
This is my first dct that I made.

It didn't take long for you guys to come over.[x
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Nice DCT!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:57 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

it's pretty good!
my first DCT was my paramore DCT, it's also my last DCT.
xD
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Is it just me or is BABV really glitchy atm.
ashley4leafclover
Polar Bear

ashley4leafclover will become famous soon enoughashley4leafclover will become famous soon enough
 ashley4leafclover is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HootinHadrosaur
aw crud
missed out on first post :c
Told you id be first post xD the ones unexpected always win but good try!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!m'love, !mindlessbehavior, !rachelwashere, alex was hereee!, alicelovesyou, alma<3, andyandyandy<33, blaze<3, bunneh<3, chuck norris was here., claire<3, dead dct, first tag<3, germany is mine, i <3 niall & taylor!, ilyw., keitlin<3, kn!ghtluvscookies, kolkolkolkolkol, loveya'll - andy, peypey<3, snewdles in the house, toothlesspwnsall, ugly dct trololololo, your love is my love