BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline
Default New Build-a-bear valentine's day dogs!

Today I went on a social networking site, and Build-a-bear had a post saying about two new valentine's dogs, available only through the web.
I think its UK only, since I went on the US site, and they didn't have the dogs there.
The picture is in a attachment
I ordered one today, so I can't wait until she comes!
I called her Boo-Boo xD
I'll upload the other one later

UPDATE- Apparently, this dog is supposed to come out in the US by the end of January. I'm not completely sure
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 233.jpg (27.5 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by Elffy90; 01-20-2012 at 11:59 AM..
Old 01-19-2012, 01:47 PM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Star - The Navigator..

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of
 RowenaStar is offline Status: Offline

OMG!!! they are so cute!
Old 01-19-2012, 02:25 PM
CookieMonsterXoX
Polar Bear

CookieMonsterXoX is on a distinguished road
 CookieMonsterXoX is offline Status: Offline

Aww! It's cute! Too bad I'm in the US, and don't see it. :P
Old 01-19-2012, 03:45 PM
EmilyRockStar385
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily :)

EmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyRockStar385 is a glorious beacon of light
 EmilyRockStar385 is offline Status: Offline

OMG, I didn't know about those! They are soo cute! Thanks for posting
Old 01-19-2012, 04:38 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Too bad for us in the US! They are adorable!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:00 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Yay, I live in the UK. Good to know there's more UK exclusive stuff now. Do you know what the PSI is?
Old 01-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Elffy90
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Emily or Zaraallheart68

Elffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to beholdElffy90 is a splendid one to behold
 Elffy90 is offline Status: Offline

Nope, sorry Faye.
I'll post the PSI as soon as I upload her
Old 01-19-2012, 05:58 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

The UK always gets such cute bears. xD
Enjoy her. (:
Old 01-19-2012, 07:49 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Lucky! The UK always gets marvelous bears . Have fun with Boo boo
Old 01-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AllyAllHeart101
Lucky! The UK always gets marvelous bears . Have fun with Boo boo
yeah. lucky them!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT