BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2012, 07:04 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

im bored...
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
*Izzy snuggles* xD Izzy is my Webkinz kitty and she's asleep on my keyboard now. xD LOL I'M SUCH A KID. xD
You named a stuffed animal after me?
That's okay because I have a gray and white kitten named meghan.
xD
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by isabelyourock4
I must catch up also.
xD
It's so funny to watch those moms be annoying.
xD
They're awful. They always say "Abby makes our kids cry. Why do we strill do this?" Because you want to be famous and be on tv. They should think about their kids.
We talked about it for like half an hour at dance last night.
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by isabelyourock4
You named a stuffed animal after me?
That's okay because I have a gray and white kitten named meghan.
xD
(not really) x
Old 01-20-2012, 07:07 PM
HannahGlamourBear47
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Madisson c:

HannahGlamourBear47 has a spectacular aura aboutHannahGlamourBear47 has a spectacular aura about
 HannahGlamourBear47 is offline Status: Offline

im gonna dance so if i dont answer im dancing
Old 01-20-2012, 07:07 PM
zaravanilla26
Polar Bear
BABV Name: loretta.

zaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond reputezaravanilla26 has a reputation beyond repute
 zaravanilla26 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
It's the convention kids. xD
Now that will be interesting.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:08 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

I just want to go in a deep dark hole right now...
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by zaravanilla26
Now that will be interesting.
I think they're interesting to watch, and they do contests and such and win medals.
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
They're awful. They always say "Abby makes our kids cry. Why do we strill do this?" Because you want to be famous and be on tv. They should think about their kids.
We talked about it for like half an hour at dance last night.
I will be an awesome mom,
"Mommy I'm bored can I be a beauty queen?"
"What have I told you about those people?"
"You told me that I should be like my awesome mommy, who wears only t-shirts and jeans, a dress when she has to, and pizza grease, and she don't cook for no man which is why daddy is a five star chef."
xD
Old 01-20-2012, 07:09 PM
HootinHadrosaur
Banned
BABV Name: ◔ヮ◔

HootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant futureHootinHadrosaur has a brilliant future
 HootinHadrosaur is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by littlegirl287
I just want to go in a deep dark hole right now...
anndd why is that?...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
andy(:, cassidy, ca↑holics ftw <3, germany is mine, i <3 niall & taylor!, ilyw♥, isabeltaggedthisthread, kaitlyn <3 niall, keitlin<3, kn!ghtluvscookies, kolkolkolkolkol, meghan<3, mrs.mellark, niall is my leprechaun <3, oldmusicrocksoffsocks, sarahpayne, sarahtomlinson, snewdles in the house, vicki got first tag, victoria+niall