BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline
Default BARK!BARK! Why is that dog chasing his tail!? Because he's trying to make both ends meet! It's the DAWG DCT for 1.22.12!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome to the DAWG dct for January 22!
Havvee funn!

Please behave though guys, because the last DCT was closed due to behavior. Remember, 6 violations and it closes. Let's try and have none!

[[Da Doggee]]
I have a loving dog named Stella. I’ve had her for almost two years, sometimes driving me into various moods. When we went into the pet store and received her, my family had planned on getting a gerbil, but we ended up taking something home a little bigger! xD She just grasped our attention, and we immediately interrogated the charity lady who owned her. After a series of exalts from the owner, her puppeh eyes seemed even more daring.
Stella is about 3 years old, and has a mix of Pomeranian, and Chihuahua. A few funny encounters were when she tried hurdling over our gate, and rammed her nose into the wall. She is very competitive about eating every scrap of food possible She's black, and has white feet, "just like speckled socks." She despises cats, while I dislike them also.I wouldn't suggest bringing your cat to my house xDD
“The cat will meow, and the dog will have his day,” by Shakespeare.
A dog joke: Why is it called a “litter” of puppies?
Spoiler: show
because they mess up the whole house!

Did you know that the word “dog” is the male name for these lovable fluffeh-balls of kisses? Females are referred differently. Dogs are domesticated creatures, sharing many similarities with the grey wolves for about 15,000 years. Their petite heart can beat 70 to 120 times a minute, while a human’s heart differs scarcely. Ours are about 70-95ish...and have you ever wondered why their noses are so wet?! Why your suddenly swimming in a pile of revolting water, after they share they sneeze? These bowwows collect chemicals in the air and it forms tiny drops on their noses. Dogs are sweet, lovable, and captivating, from wet nose, to wigley tail.
“A dog has a soul of a philosopher,” by Plato.

LETS POST!! Work some Magyk everyone!
Old 01-21-2012, 10:02 PM
JessyWeasley
Banned

JessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud ofJessyWeasley has much to be proud of
 JessyWeasley is offline Status: Offline

hiyaaa.
awesome dct c:
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

Hey (:
Cool DCT
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

FIRST.
aww no.
xD
Old 01-21-2012, 10:03 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute

WOOP! Hey guys xDD
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

who let da dogggggggs out?
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

NOW DAT LOVIN DONE CHANGED.
c;
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Uhhh...
YOU! xDD
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

First page?!?!? :O
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

I almost forgot about my DCT xD
Good thing Victoria messaged me.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#wzrd, alicelovesyou, andycudi(:, blue bug :o), caitlin lahhvs youu. c:, catho↑ics ftw <3, claire<3, i <3 taylor & niall!, ilyw♥, jessehc:, kaitlyn <3 niall, keitlin<3, kn!ghtluvscookies, kolkolkolkolkol, laura<3, let's keep this dct, meghan<3, momma.cake.♥, niall is my leprechaun <3, sarahpayne, sarahtomlinson, snewdles in the house, thomas is mine >:), victoria+niall, woop woop! like the dct?