BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-26-2012, 12:23 AM
Theducky200188
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahwinter637

Theducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of light
 Theducky200188 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: how much

well lately I've been really obsessed with getting bears and i want to buy the icarly off ebay and it's unstuffed so i have a few questions

1.how much would you pay for it
2.do you think if i took it to my local buildabear they would let me stuff it

the cheapest i can find it is $ 50 including postage
Old 01-26-2012, 12:31 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

If you took it to your BABW they should let you stuff it and all. (:
I really don't know how much I would pay. Probably not $50, that's for sure.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:02 AM
ciara1616
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Cιαяα <3

ciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of light
 ciara1616 is offline Status: Offline

I would pay for an un-stuffed I Carly bear 30-35$ lol

I'm pretty sure that they would.

But just say to them " How much would it be to stuff this bear? "

They would probably say " Oh we can do it for you on us "
Old 01-26-2012, 01:13 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

They should let you stuff it for free.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:46 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

At the most, I would pay $30, deffiently not $50. And, yes, they will let you stuff it for free.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:29 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Theducky200188
well lately I've been really obsessed with getting bears and i want to buy the icarly off ebay and it's unstuffed so i have a few questions

1.how much would you pay for it
2.do you think if i took it to my local buildabear they would let me stuff it

the cheapest i can find it is $ 50 including postage
You can get it stuffed, but you may not be able to make a birth certificate for it. Let me explain:

If the 'unstuffed' bear has already had a certificate created for it (and maybe sold online as well), then your 'new' bear will not be able to have a new certificate made for it, as there is a 1-bear-1-certificate policy (to stop people from making money off of certificate selling / unstuffed bear selling, etc.)

As far as reasonable price... How much do you want it? (That's really the question to ask)

$50 is not unreasonable for an animal that is 1. in *perfect* condition (does it have the necklace?!), 2. unstuffed WITH TAGS (unmarked, not used), and lastly 3. *never* had a certificate made for it (ask the seller FIRST!!). The iCarly bear was a limited time only, so it's probably not a bad price (and you most likely will not find an unstuffed version for $30-35, and keep in mind that unstuffed are always priced higher than stuffed/used versions!).

For animals that were 'basic' and not a limited time offer, $50 is far too much (for example, lil' bunny big ears, etc.) - because you can still go buy them in stores. (Always check the online store FIRST to see if there are new animals / last of the stock sales, etc. - because people WILL post things that are *available* online or in stores and say that they sold out or not available!) For some animals, $50 would be a steal of a bargain - it depends on the condition, the rarity, and the 'wanted-ness' of the animal.

It's really a lot like trading in bearville, so keep that in mind, (the good and the bad!).
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT