BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2015, 08:33 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline
Default Where was your final place?

Where were you when Bearville closed?

I was at the Bearywood Mall. The lobby part.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:38 PM
ValorieAllHeart58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DivyaBallerina1

ValorieAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 ValorieAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline

I was in the Ice Cream Parlor with a bunch of other BI people.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:38 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I don't know, since I was unable to log in. *sigh*
Old 04-01-2015, 08:39 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

The ice cream parlor, and yes, Valorie and some other people were with me that time.

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 04-01-2015 at 10:47 PM..
Old 04-01-2015, 08:42 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Sportsplex, was about to take pictures in the gym. The irony though since I do absolutely no sport at all in life
Old 04-01-2015, 08:46 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Ice Cream Parlor with some BI members

we were about to go play Hide and Seek then we got kicked out
Old 04-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

Times Square, with a lot of friends.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:50 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I wasn't on when it ended, but the last place I was that day was the Town Square when GreenTracks was there.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

I think the Town Square or BABW.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:20 PM
KathleenRainbow22
Polar Bear

KathleenRainbow22 is on a distinguished road
 KathleenRainbow22 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Bambooski
Times Square, with a lot of friends.
Same. It was sad to see them go knowing that I'd probably never hear from them again (SafeChat, and only communicating through emoticons). Couldn't change my chat because forgot password to old e-mail, sadly.

What den?

I was on Bear Boulevard (I rarely could get into Bear Blvd. in the early years...)

Edit: I just saw your YouTube video. We were in the same place!

Last edited by KathleenRainbow22; 04-01-2015 at 09:59 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, algebra is awesome, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, frogs rule!!!, hug the disaster, nostalgia, watermelonphone, with a chance of potatoes