BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2012, 11:39 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
Quit with the gifs. You've obviously proven you lack the ability to self monitor yourself with them. I don't care if you've spent months stocking up on those gifs. S.T.O.P using them.

BEFORE you post a picture, check the watermark. In fact, don't post pictures. Just like the gifs, you've failed in showing you can post them.
This is the big issue right now. I don't want to seem ignorant, and as I've said before, I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but the trouble starts when people start to post Gifs . It doesn't matter if you're posting gifs of kittens, or of a fat guy falling off of a treadmill. It starts something, and we know what the consequence is, after seeing it happen uncountable times: someone gets in trouble, or a DCT gets shut down. It's not even "but I was just posting a picture of a cute little kitten!"... guess what? If that "cute little kitten" was from a site that we're not supposed to talk about here, you've ruined it for everyone.

Also, I'm sure you've heard about this before, but I'll bring it up right now: Slap fights. How could it happen? GIFS. I've seen people fighting on the DCT for fun, using Gifs instead of words. I've seen Gifs with things blowing up (which Loco defines as graphic, and not appropriate for this site), Gifs with people slapping eachother (like the scene from Lilo and Stitch... even though it's from a Disney movie, it's still not appropriate for BI), and even a fight scene from Jersey Shore! And guess what people's excuses were for posting these images, after they've been told countless times to stop: "There's no little kids on here...it's okay."

I'm sick of it. I am. This here is just ridiculous, and embarrassing. This is what happens on a site about teddy bears? About Build a Bear Workshop? A site where many of the workers for the company come on? A site where the CEO of the company has an account, but hasn't used in a really long time?(It still counts..)

This is not right.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:40 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I quit DCTs a few weeks ago. I thought they might get me involved if I bothered to go on it.

I agree with you, we might have made mistakes, but this needs to stop!
Old 01-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

Also I have seen a lot of people are getting banned because of this. It's getting out of control.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:42 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute

Sammie- The people get banned, but they continue to do the thing that got them banned after their ban expires. I've seen it happen a lot.

It's as if they want to get banned.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:43 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AllieBubbles17
Sammie- The people get banned, but they continue to do the thing that got them banned after their ban expires. I've seen it happen a lot.

It's as if they want to get banned.
Yeah, it's like they're doing things on purpose because they can't control thereselves on DCTs anymore. Yes, people do get banned then they do it again, over and over.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:45 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

I completely agree with you, Sabrina. This is exactly what I was trying to get at on the thread Loco posted, but I quickly got shot down because I said that everyone was acting immature.

You know what?
It's true. A lot of people on the DCT are immature, because they can't listen to and follow rules. This is a Bearville site, not Facebook or whatever. There are limits here, and if you can't follow them, you shouldn't be here.

Thank you to Loco and Tweety for being such understanding staff members, but sometimes enough is enough.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:46 PM
ciara1616
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Cιαяα <3

ciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of lightciara1616 is a glorious beacon of light
 ciara1616 is offline Status: Offline

I agree Brini. I think once should be the only warning. The rules are very clear. People need to start re reading the rules again until they get the straight. If you dont understand them re read. If you still dont, Ask a mod or admin. Its not rocket science you guys. Its common sense. Please, Loco and Tweety are giving all of us so many chances with the DCT.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:47 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy

They have.. I'm surprised that Loco is allowing us to have DCT's in Feb, after all the closures.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:47 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I agree that this has gotten extremely out of hand, but don't forget that there ARE people that follow the rules on DCTs. Some of you make it seem like we're all troublemakers. :|
Old 01-28-2012, 11:48 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I agree.
This is one of the reasons I don't go on the DCTs anymore, and I barely post in the Coffee House. This has been happening too many times....
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!dct harry was x, !youguysneedtostop, - chay was here < 3, aloha i was here ♫, bluesnow4545<3, brini is watching you. :0, colleenwashere, cookiesmaster<3, cookois, dudeee ke$ha was here, follow the rules, i'm a tagger!, isabeltaggedthisthread, juliabearfun21, keitlin<3, kn!ghtluvscookies, listentotweetyandloco!, mai, mea, poofpoof, sammiebffl, snewdles in the house, stopjuststop, the gabster >:), witty tag goes here