BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-28-2012, 11:50 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I agree that this has gotten extremely out of hand, but don't forget that there ARE people that follow the rules on DCTs. Some of you make it seem like we're all troublemakers. :|
I'm sorry, I know I did something like that on the thread Loco posted.
But for you guys that DO follow rules on the DCT, report the people that break them. It's not snitching; it's making BI a better site.
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

I agree that this has gotten extremely out of hand, but don't forget that there ARE people that follow the rules on DCTs. Some of you make it seem like we're all troublemakers. :|
I agree. Yes, I post gifs, but they're of cats or Disney Princess movies now. I feel like everyone is calling me a bad person for using them.
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

There's a reason I say we.. I'm on the DCT a lot, and I know that there are good people who enjoy them and follow the rules... you're one of them.
But then someone has to break the rules, and everyone has to take the blame for it- because everyone gets punished... including me.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:51 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

I agree when I went on a dct once I saw a fight going on I feel bad for mod/admin and pretty grateful how they hadn't closed the dcts yet
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

i agree with you. c:
these are some reasons why i left the DCTs. :P
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

It happens.
Sometimes, they're accidents. People don't realize they're doing anything wrong.
Some of the rules aren't quite clear. Not everyone breaks the rules by the way, it seems like people are trying to say that. By the way, some people have said "talk about bearville" well it's a chat thread, we chat about everything. I see people saying "this is why I don't go on DCTs" well, it's not always like this. People follow the rules I see most people do, there's sometimes people that don't though. That's not even all the time. I really do think the problem is people aren't quite clear on the rules. I think posting gifs is fun.. some people need to check on their watermarks though and what that gif holds.
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

I hope the people who do this see this thread right now.

Yeah, they've given us so many chances. People need to start checking their posts before they post it, because I used to break rules and I started to check it. There ARE little kids viewing this site because it's about cute little buildabears. And if they see what we're doing they might join, then they start doing it. If this goes on maybe no more DCTs for us.

But, some on the DCT are following the rules and don't deserve a closed DCT.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:52 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

This is one of the many reasons why I don't get on DCT's. To much drama and fighting. No thanks.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:54 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 99Valentine
I agree. Yes, I post gifs, but they're of cats or Disney Princess movies now. I feel like everyone is calling me a bad person for using them.
It's all about the source and watermarks... the people who are messing up know who they are, but we see it too much.

I know that you don't have bad intentions, I mean who does... but the problem is that one photo can spark the trend, and then people start going overboard and break the rules... this is pretty much what BriniGirl is trying to say.

I think that there should be stricter banning for repeat offenders... but that's just my opinion.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:55 PM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline

I think that we should all stop arguring.
That's how some of us also get into trouble. We think all of us are better than one another {sometimes} BI is for kids, and for discussing Bearville. Not personal or other things.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!dct harry was x, !youguysneedtostop, - chay was here < 3, aloha i was here ♫, bluesnow4545<3, brini is watching you. :0, colleenwashere, cookiesmaster<3, cookois, dudeee ke$ha was here, follow the rules, i'm a tagger!, isabeltaggedthisthread, juliabearfun21, keitlin<3, kn!ghtluvscookies, listentotweetyandloco!, mai, mea, poofpoof, sammiebffl, snewdles in the house, stopjuststop, the gabster >:), witty tag goes here