BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2012, 09:31 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

Just because you're on the internet doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want. Like Sabrina said in her first post, the staff here are being very lenient with us, but they're growing tired of the same old drama.

Wendy had to make a thread. When the owner of the site makes a thread reprimanding us, well, that's not a good sign. I suggest everyone read her thread, even if you have already. BI is the biggest Bearville site on the Internet, and all the problems in the Coffee House are not helping BI maintain its lovely reputation as a family-friendly website.

Thanks for reading. I hope no one is offended by my post. I'm not trying to point fingers here.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:43 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

^

Forreal, I don't want to sound hypocritical, but someone needs to tell that to the trolls who come on here from other sites (or that have been banned from here).
Old 03-11-2012, 11:48 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Actually today's DCT didn't get closed due to trolls.

It was because some people know better then to break the rules. I had sent out reminders and I guess some people didn't listen.

Loco said some people were rude, I didn't see those posts. The ones I did see are for common sense things that we all know we shouldn't post.

If it were up to me we wouldn't have gifs, but the rest of the staff is nice enough to let you guys have them, but some people continue to abuse it.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:51 AM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

As I had said in the DCT earlier... Just because you put a smile on the end of a post it does not make it alright under any circumstance to say something rude to another person
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!dct harry was x, !youguysneedtostop, - chay was here < 3, aloha i was here ♫, bluesnow4545<3, brini is watching you. :0, colleenwashere, cookiesmaster<3, cookois, dudeee ke$ha was here, follow the rules, i'm a tagger!, isabeltaggedthisthread, juliabearfun21, keitlin<3, kn!ghtluvscookies, listentotweetyandloco!, mai, mea, poofpoof, sammiebffl, snewdles in the house, stopjuststop, the gabster >:), witty tag goes here