BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-04-2012, 04:36 PM
themadscientistsdaughter
Polar Bear
BABV Name: :) HannahChocolate871 (:

themadscientistsdaughter is on a distinguished road
 themadscientistsdaughter is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Sighting!!!!

I'm not positive this is the right thread but it really doesn't matter: ChloeRocks is in Bear Disco right now!!!!!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

this should be in the "Looking For Special Guest!" column but thank you :]
Old 02-04-2012, 04:43 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you, but this should be in the "Looking For Special Guests!" section of the form.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:43 PM
themadscientistsdaughter
Polar Bear
BABV Name: :) HannahChocolate871 (:

themadscientistsdaughter is on a distinguished road
 themadscientistsdaughter is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mellie
this should be in the "Looking For Special Guest!" column but thank you :]
Yes, I know, but I wanted to post it quickly and I didn't feel like scrolling all the way down
Old 02-05-2012, 09:37 AM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline

It's not that far down. Anyway thanks for posting! If your looking for any special guests then you can always look in the "Looking for special guests" part and there some one might have posted if there are any special guests on bearville right now.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:07 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Post Please Use Sticky Thread Provided !

View Post Originally Posted by themadscientistsdaughter
Yes, I know, but I wanted to post it quickly and I didn't feel like scrolling all the way down

Thanks fur posting but please use sticky thread provided.
Every month or half month there is a thread turned into a sticky thread by mods or admin for reporting sightings of special guests ( Maxine, Chloe, Miguel & Green tracks ). Many members including myself keep that page open all the time they are on & check it regularly to see if there have been any sightings. If every time there is a sighting somebody starts a new thread then it is much harder to follow. Many members might then miss out on getting the special gift by not seeing the new thread. One time I only knew that Green Tracks was on because I happened to stumble accross him online by chance and he left quickly. I missed knowing about Maxine completely. I had been checking the sticky thread every 10 minutes or so & nobody had posted. Please in an effort to help as many members as we can get the gift please can we all make an extra special effort not to start a new thread but to please use the sticky thread provided for the purpose.
Thank You.
Christmas
Old 02-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT