BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-06-2012, 12:14 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline
Default Marble Monkey

If there is one thing I want right now, it would be the Marble Monkey xD
I absolutely love the fur, and the face, and it would be awesome to dress!! (:
So does anyone know where I could get one cheap?
I want it new, and not from eBay. And it's ok if it's unstuffed. So? Help?
Thanks in advance
BTW, are we allowed to talk about this? Not sure... :/

Anyone? :/
Old 02-06-2012, 12:16 AM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

Build a bear. I don't know any other places you could get it. If you save up some coupons your could get him for a little less. (:
Also try lookin on the Internet on websites like kijiji, and also you could check at your local thrift stores.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:00 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future

Thanks Nicki.
Yeah, I think i'll wait for my SFS points to accumulate xD
Old 02-06-2012, 10:47 PM
kathleenjuly8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^^^ Call me kathleen :)

kathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to beholdkathleenjuly8 is a splendid one to behold
 kathleenjuly8 is offline Status: Offline

Amazon? That's where I'd get it. Or BABW, it's only like $20 right?
Old 02-06-2012, 11:20 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
Thanks Nicki.
Yeah, I think i'll wait for my SFS points to accumulate xD
yeah save up coupons and sfs points then you can get the cute monkey for a lot less
Old 02-06-2012, 11:33 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

I would just buy it from a Build-A-Bear workshop store. If you buy it from places like Ebay or Amazon, the monkey could be stuffed, or you could pay high shipping prices. Also, if you receive special offers from Build-A-Bear, you could be collecting coupons, which would make the monkey much cheaper. This also aplys if you have a Stuff for Stuff card.
Old 02-06-2012, 11:34 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

kathleen-thanks, I'll check Amazon too
Nicki-YAY! The cute lil monkey shall soon be owned by moa! xD

Maggie-it's sorta expensive for me, so I think coupons is probably the best way to get it for cheaper (:
Old 02-07-2012, 12:02 AM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy

HahA, he is adorable! Monkeys are my fab animal, and I want that one soooooooo bad. I hope you get him soon!
Old 02-08-2012, 12:11 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

LOL Thanks!
My fav animal is dolphins/horses but I don't like horse BAB's and BABW has yet to make a dolphin
I can't wait to get him, I've already decided his name: Henry. You likey?
Old 02-08-2012, 12:15 AM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy

Haha that's the cutest name ever!
You should email maxine about dolfins.
When you get Henrey, tell him I say hi (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
madelyne