BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2012, 05:28 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline
Arrow BearVille Rockstars Pageant- Come have fun and compete for cool prizes!

BearVille Rockstars

Hey guys (: You know how I absolutely love fashion and design... I also love doing pageants, and this is the first time I'll be hosting a pageant.

When: Saturday, February 25
Where: AllieBubbles17's condo
Room: The Dollhouse
Time: 6:30 P.M. Pacific
Den: Cubby

You have talent, you have looks, and you have a good taste for fashion. We want to see it! Rock the runway, hang out with friends, and compete to win the title of Bearville's Ultimate Fashion Rockstar.

Categories

Formal Wear
Casual
Outfit of Choice
Stage Wear

Here are the titles and prizes you can win (from lowest to highest)

Formal Princess- 100 BB
Casual Kitten- 100 BB
Original Orange- 100 BB
Stage Star- 100 BB
Ultimate Fashion Rockstar- 1,000 BB, one of Allie's signature outfits, and a private photo shoot.

As this pageant is taking place in my home, I ask you to please follow the rules of my home:

Rules of the Home

1. Hygene is a must. All furry friends must be washed up, fed, and put to bed upon entering the home.
2. No rides whatsoever.
3. Please, no wandering without prior permission.
4. Always be respectful to others- you want respect, you need to give respect.

My home is set to friends only, because a lot of people think that my home is the "ultimate throne of BearVille" and think that they can bring their whole neighborhood into my residence. This is a no no. You will not be able to participate unless you add me as a friend- heck, you won't even be able to enter my condo!

When you enter my condo, go straight to the basement. Next to the furnace, you will see this pink and purple dollhouse... click on it to go inside. This is where we will be having the pageant. I, AllieBubbles17, will be judging. My seat is all the way in the back, and everyone else will be sitting on the yellow couches and on the stools. There is no runway (since this is the "ballroom"), so you will be standing on the red bear head rug in front of the fire place.

Please have your outfits READY.. the changing quarters is in the bathroom. We will have a short intermission of no more than 4 minutes so that you can get ready.
Don't even think about going to Bee Stylin' to get your hair done... it's not needed (:

You will be judged on the following-

Stage presence- Entertain me!
Outfit- How well does it go with the theme? Does it look attractive? Would it be something that one could wear in real life?
Personality- Have fun with this! (: Be yourself.

This is not a glitz pageant- again, do not attempt to leave the condo to go to Bee Stylin or Pawlettes, as it is not needed. If you are late to a competition (because you had to get stuff from your condo and took too long, went to get hair done, etc.) you will get points deducted, or even be disqualified.

Please be punctual- if you're going to be coming in late, please vm me. (: This way, I won't deduct points.

To avoid friend biases, I will be writing down all user names and points. There will be category wins, and then the overall high score will be our Ultimate Fashion Rockstar!
(To ensure that you've read this whole thing, please enter the code word rock on your form.)

Form to Compete:
BV User Name:
Have you read the rules?:
Do you have me added on BV?:
Ready to rock?:
Code Word:
Headshot (optional):

Form to VIEW:
BV User Name:
Have you read the rules?:
Do you have me added on BV?:
Code Word:

Thanks, and good luck
Old 02-19-2012, 08:07 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone going to enter? Don't you guys want 1,000 Bear Bills? D:
Old 02-19-2012, 10:10 PM
ClarissaFashionFun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ClarissaFurryFun4

ClarissaFashionFun has a spectacular aura aboutClarissaFashionFun has a spectacular aura about
 ClarissaFashionFun is offline Status: Offline

I can only enter if you can move up the date to some time this week. Sorry but i cant join if you cant move the date.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:14 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

I'll try to come (:
Old 02-20-2012, 04:05 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by ClarissaFashionFun
I can only enter if you can move up the date to some time this week. Sorry but i cant join if you cant move the date.
Sorry but that's not possible.. I'm going to be doing a huge service project for my local library and won't be available on weekdays.. let alone if you're EST. Saturday I have a scout thing lasting all morning and it when it ends, we're coming straight home, so this is the only time I'll have to do this thing.
Sorry

I don't think it's going to happen because I don't have enough participants.
Old 02-20-2012, 04:09 PM
GraceHearts12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Team Katniss

GraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to beholdGraceHearts12 is a splendid one to behold
 GraceHearts12 is offline Status: Offline

i would love to! but i have a dance to go to with my model friends(for real tho not professional)
Old 02-20-2012, 04:14 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy

Ah it's fine (: I have some that do that stuff too.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:48 PM
ClarissaFashionFun
Polar Bear

ClarissaFashionFun has a spectacular aura aboutClarissaFashionFun has a spectacular aura about

Form to Compete:
BV User Name: clarissafurryfun4
Have you read the rules? :yes of corse
Do you have me added on BV?: yes i added you a while ago
Ready to rock?:yes
Code Word:rock
Headshot (optional):dont have one for you right now i guess you can use the one on my profile?
I dont think i will come but i will try, because i have to babysit on that day. And correct me if i am wrong but isnt the 25th friday? you wrote on your 1st post that the 25th was on a saturday.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:00 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy

Yes, the 25th is this Saturday c:
Old 02-20-2012, 06:04 PM
ClarissaFashionFun
Polar Bear

Sorry never mind i was counting today!

Last edited by ClarissaFashionFun; 02-20-2012 at 06:14 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
chocoluv was here :3