BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2012, 11:19 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline
Smile BI Style Suggestions

Hello! ChocoLuv here!
I have a suggestion/idea for a style.
Style as in=
We have the default and Bearville Insider Ice style. Background/style, whatever you call them

SOOO here is my idea:
Bearville Insider Summer style.
Picture: Beach
It would be really relaxing and cool! But something better is if it's animated so the waves move.

LIST of IDEAS
Name Suggestion

AllyAdorable- Maybe like for fall a fall/autumn red and orange and yellow tree & customize it your own, like a profile.
bffbaby- A winter style: Snow falling down, snow flakes...thatd be really cool!
AJ2Hip1231- For Spring , we could have like flowers raining down from the top of the screen that follow your cursor. For autumn, we could have leaves falling down.
taylorblue64- We could have fireworks in July for the 4th of July maybe.Or like Snowcones and ice cream! :{)
allstarweekendfan07- Maybe for a holiday for ex. Christmas We could have christmas tree background with lights c:
MaegenBuddy- autumn and summer colour schemes would be wonderful. (:
Choco Devil- Maybe they could change the default to something cuter so we can use it when there is like no special events or if we don't wanna use four seasons background. Like the default could become a cutee background with little bear heads.And they could like, have a little dancing bear following the cursor around.
meagafire105- a selection of different color's? (example: red, orange, yellow, green, etc..)

Just my idea. What do you guys think? Post some suggestions of your own and I will add them to the list. Oh, and when I add it to the list, I will edit some parts, like I will not add the good idea parts

Sincerely,
ChocoLuv

Last edited by ChocoLuv; 03-25-2012 at 01:40 AM..
Old 03-05-2012, 11:27 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

I really like that idea!
Maybe like for fall a fall/autumn red and orange and yellow tree
Old 03-05-2012, 11:33 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

I really like your idea. I mean the default and ice kinda get boring after a while.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:33 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold

Thanks! I will add your suggestions !
Old 03-05-2012, 11:37 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

OOH.
Oh my gosh.
Customize it your own, like a profile
Old 03-05-2012, 11:39 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear

Oh that's a sweet idea!! Good thinking! :]
Old 03-06-2012, 03:50 AM
bffbaby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BabySurf11

bffbaby is just really nicebffbaby is just really nicebffbaby is just really nicebffbaby is just really nicebffbaby is just really nice
 bffbaby is offline Status: Offline

How about:
A winter style: Snow falling down, snow flakes...thatd be really cool!
Old 03-06-2012, 05:28 PM
amyapril1224bubbles
Polar Bear
BABV Name: amyapril1224

amyapril1224bubbles will become famous soon enough
 amyapril1224bubbles is offline Status: Offline

that kewl shame I didn't think about that
Old 03-06-2012, 09:15 PM
AJ2Hip1231
Polar Bear
BABV Name: grace / aj

AJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to behold
 AJ2Hip1231 is offline Status: Offline

Yeep. This is a really good idea! c:
And for Spring , we could have like flowers raining down from the top of the screen that follow your cursor. For autumn, we could have leaves falling down. c:
Old 03-06-2012, 11:06 PM
taylorblue64
Polar Bear

taylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to beholdtaylorblue64 is a splendid one to behold
 taylorblue64 is offline Status: Offline

Great ideas!
We could have fireworks in July for the 4th of July maybe.Or like Snowcones and ice cream! :{)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT