BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Iphone
Polar Bear

Iphone is on a distinguished road
 Iphone is offline Status: Offline
Default Question.

How do i make albums?
Old 03-13-2012, 10:33 PM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

Hey, i see you're new, but next time you have any question at all, post here:http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...splay.php?f=40
so that more people can see it and help you. (:
Anyways, you have to go to User CP on the orange bar at the top, then go to Pictures and albums, like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
and then on the next page, click Add Album: (sorry, you cant really see on mine xD)
Lastly, add your Title/Description and Choose if you want it to be Private or Public, and of course upload your photos.
Hope I helped! (:
Old 03-13-2012, 10:34 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light
 sarabeth2hip24 is offline Status: Offline

What Jessica Said xD
Old 03-13-2012, 10:35 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by jessicacub76
Hey, i see you're new, but next time you have any question at all, post here:http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...splay.php?f=40
Anyways, you have to go to User CP on the orange bar at the top, then go to Pictures and albums, like this:
and then on the next page, click Add Album: (sorry, you cant really see on mine xD)
Lastly, add your Title/Description and Choose if you want it to be Private or Public, and of course upload your photos.
Hope I helped! (:
Old 03-13-2012, 10:43 PM
ttylxox
Banned
BABV Name: Allie

ttylxox is on a distinguished road
 ttylxox is offline Status: Offline

yea what they said
Old 03-14-2012, 03:56 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Hope I helped! (:
She said it :-) :-) :-)
Old 03-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

Hope I helped! (:
Perfect and detailed way of explaining it. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT