BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2012, 11:36 AM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Grumps and Complainers!

Okay, guys.
So, I was coming to check on here, and searched "Bearville Insider" on Google. Well, other than the link to here, I saw a few ex-members...hating on BI. It was pretty mean stuff too, and I don't want to be mean, but these members were being really rude...
Any tips for how to stand up to them without being rude?

This is my favorite website, and I don't want new members discouraged from joining because of mean people...

Last edited by AllyAllHeart101; 04-23-2012 at 11:39 AM..
Best Answer - Posted by cookiesmaster
I think that section is closed since it's not very active; seeing as all the threads was from 2008, also you cannot post if the thread is closed.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:44 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

If your talking about how to stand up to members here;
its simple-pimple, easy-squeasy c:
DO NOT get involved in the situation. YOUR then as bad as the person.
DO NOT quote that person, your as guilty as them.
Report them, I know, your all thinking, that's IT?! but no it isn't, you can cross the line, and get in trouble, which no one likes to get.
Now, to help new members, offer them to be your friend, and show them the bad and good things to do, and the rules c: Be a tour guide!
EX of rudeness on BI: {lets say saying doughnut mix is really rude}
User1: Haha, doughnut mix!
User2: -ignores- Hey Abbie, what is up?
AbbieJuniourSimpletion42: Nothing much, how about you?
User1: Hello?! DOUGHNUT MIX.

see? just ignore, report, and leave.
IRL. xD
Always remember IRL, its obvious you'll need it later and now in life c:
Old 04-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

She doesn't mean people are being rude on here. She means that members that have been banned from here are posting on other sites how bad this forum is.

I've seen that too, Ally. And what they're doing is an invasion of privacy, taking other people's posts/messages from on here and posting them on other sites for everyone else to see.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:03 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Oh, well that was a waste of time. xD
Oh well, someone MUST find that useful, lol.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:16 PM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
I've seen that too, Ally. And what they're doing is an invasion of privacy, taking other people's posts/messages from on here and posting them on other sites for everyone else to see.
I've seen it too.
Its awful and
Its rude for taking our chats, too.
Old 04-23-2012, 05:22 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

It's terrible, isn't it. I found it very offensive to BI.
I would like to alert the member, but their VMs are closed.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:18 PM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, i say some stuff, saying it was a horrible site and all.
I even saw some pictures and they went through people's VMs.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:30 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

I saw a youtube video, and i remember this girl too. She made a huge fuss, over nothing. Her ban was lifted, yet she continued to complain. Shame shame.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:56 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by awesomechic
I saw a youtube video, and i remember this girl too. She made a huge fuss, over nothing. Her ban was lifted, yet she continued to complain. Shame shame.
Yeah, i saw it too. : ( It makes me so mad.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:14 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

I seen It!!! It's very upsetting to see people complain over something so little!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alliei'llhelpyou, poofpoof, shadow ninja