BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2012, 05:14 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline
Default Ideas for Bearville

I just sent this to Maxine -- what do you think?

Dear Maxine,

I've been a member of Bearville since 2008, and have enjoyed my time here. While playing on the site, a few ideas came to mind for how things could be added or improved.

I'd like to see a change in the bank -- namely, the ability to deposit all your Bear Bills rather than just 15,000 total. I realize it might affect the Bearville economy for members with more substantial savings to gain interest, but even just the ability to keep our Bear Bills tucked away would be a benefit. Perhaps have a 'Super Saver' account for depositing your Bear Bills safely, and an 'Interest Plus' option for the current setup. Just being able to deposit their bear bills would teach users something about money -- after all, you're less likely to spend what you have if you have to stop, leave the store, and go to the bank to get it first. It would teach members to cut back on impulse purchases, a valuable life skill.

Also, the option of turning off notifications would be appreciated -- they fill up my inbox when I forget to delete them, and I don't really need the reminder.

Bearville Outfitters gives us the option of trading 1 credit for 1000 Bear Bills, but the reverse would also be nice -- even if you wanted to make it double to keep credit items more exclusive, 2000-5000 Bear Bills for a credit would still be reasonable.

A store where clothing could be purchased for our furry friends with Bear Bills would be in great demand -- especially if options designed with quadrupeds in mind were given. I find it frustrating when I try an outfit on my wolf and find it ends up at odd angles; given the 'cool cats and hot dogs' theme, pet-positive wearables would be in demand.

My furry friends would also like it if there were a store that offered food for them -- not all animals can eat apples, and a steak for my wolf, honey or fish for my bear, carrots for a rabbit, or bamboo for my panda would be a nice treat.

For the coffee shop, why not offer the option of coffee? It seems appropriate, after all.

Garden areas are part of the default design in several rooms in our Cub Condos; it would only be appropriate if we were able to plant our seeds in these sections.

Storage space is something that becomes an issue for members who have been around a while, and it would be appreciated if we could at least use the additional storage units we've obtained through quests or BVO. I find it annoying that the food cart I won by completing a badge only offers alternate access to the pantry I purchased at BVO.

Being a bookworm, I'd like it if more bookcase designs were made available. The current ones are nice, but not enough to keep up with my reading levels! An interactive bookcase would be nice to see.

Trading is a popular pastime in Bearville, but it can be tricky if it's a slow day and you keep asking people who simply aren't interested in a trade. So I think it would be nice to have an area just for trading -- call it the Bear Exchange, say. Trading would still be an option elsewhere, but going there would mean you'd find people more interested in a trade.

It's nice to see the salon offering new faces every so often, but one thing I'd really like to see is the option of giving our character freckles.

I hope you give these ideas some thought.

MollyFlyer
Old 04-07-2012, 05:22 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light
 sarabeth2hip24 is offline Status: Offline

I Like The Ideas!
If You Were Going To Put Name's Down For The Email , Put Minec:
Old 04-07-2012, 05:28 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Molly I love your ideas. I hope Maxine really considers them and puts some in the game.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:14 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I love these ideas - especially the Bear Exchange.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:46 PM
MistyBubbles52
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: (◠‿◠)

MistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant futureMistyBubbles52 has a brilliant future
 MistyBubbles52 is offline Status: Offline

Fantastic ideas. I hope Maxine considers them all seriously, and they even come into the game! (:
Old 04-07-2012, 06:49 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Fingers crossed -- the last suggestion email I sent included fixing the bank glitch and adding a garage to store our rides, so you never know what they'll go with.
Old 04-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

I think there wonderful ideas!
Old 04-07-2012, 09:42 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Those are very interesting ideas! (;
I like them all a lot and hope Maxine listens to them! c:
Old 04-07-2012, 09:44 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

I love those ideas ♥
Old 04-07-2012, 09:52 PM
RachelBallerina353
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel or Rach.

RachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond reputeRachelBallerina353 has a reputation beyond repute
 RachelBallerina353 is offline Status: Offline

I absolutely love the ideas!
I hope she does them all, especially the Bear Exchange..
c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT