BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-13-2012, 11:43 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default No hydrangea seeds any more?

I the Lumbearyard, there were those beautiful lilac flowers (seeds) called hydrangea. I wanted to buy some more today, and they were gone! There were only the hyacynths which are also available from the City garden.
Will they come back, is this a glitch, or are they gone forever??
Old 04-13-2012, 11:45 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

No, the Hydraynas were NEW from planting your seeds, I think. xD
I don;t think they are gone forever, why don't you email MAXINE?! xD
Yeah, good idea NEON.
(pats back)

Most probably a glitch, it might be a slight chance they will come back, like there seasonal (but the season has only just started, so its not that), and it might be they are gone forever D;
Old 04-13-2012, 11:47 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

Yes I know, they were brand new, and I had bought one the other day and wanted to buy some more today, and saw they are gone. I had only wondered why they had different blue flowers in the city garden and the lumbear yard, but now they have the same in both (begonia and hyacynth).
What a shame because those hydrangea were so pretty.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:48 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I noticed this too and my friend said I needed glasses.
I knew I wasn't crazy. I wanted to buy more to plant all over my pond.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

Maybe babv was having some problems.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:03 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

It is still not available.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:21 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

That is weird! O.o I really hope it returns. :c
Old 04-15-2012, 12:58 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

I hope so too!
Old 04-15-2012, 06:40 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
No, the Hydraynas were NEW from planting your seeds, I think. xD
I don;t think they are gone forever, why don't you email MAXINE?! xD
Yeah, good idea NEON.
(pats back)

Most probably a glitch, it might be a slight chance they will come back, like there seasonal (but the season has only just started, so its not that), and it might be they are gone forever D;
lol. They were originally available from the Lumbear yard instead of the begonias. The hydrangea seeds have not popped out when tending other plants.

It would be nice if they came back, but if they don't - those potted plants are rare! lol
Old 04-15-2012, 11:50 AM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

I hope that they bring it back
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT