BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2012, 03:12 AM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BevBearHug

BevBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BevBearHug is offline Status: Offline
Default Plants resetting

I have been working to complete my City Garden so that I can submit a picture to the Bearville Times and I should have been able to do that today, except when I signed in, my garden looked like it had been trashed - a huge number of my plants had reset, either back to seeds or to an earlier stage and I reckon it will be two more days before I get everything back in order, providing this doesn't happen again.

In the past, I had noticed this happen once in a while and it seemed to happen if I signed into a different den from the one I had usually used when tending my plants, but that theory was not confirmed. It just seemed to be a pattern. I am using the same den, and just to check I tried a different den with the same results and my cache is cleared daily so it shouldn't be a cache issue.

Is there anything I can do to prevent this? I have to admit it is a bit frustrating when you've set a goal for yourself and you get soooooo close and *POOF*!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:40 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I noticed this too. My Pond was fill with plants and now a big piece of it is just seeds.
I'm guessing its a glitch that will be fixed soon. I'm nit tending those plants anymore since I got them all to the Harvesting stage.

I do hope this gets fixed.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:05 AM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

I have had this problem too. When I come back the next day, all of my plants are reseted to seeds or an earlier stage. I hope this glitch gets fixed soon.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:39 AM
LizzieAsparagus
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LisaAdventure414

LizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud ofLizzieAsparagus has much to be proud of
 LizzieAsparagus is offline Status: Offline

Same I had a problem in Butterfly House Europe but then I moved to bear boulevard and everything was fine...
Old 04-18-2012, 12:10 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I had the same problem, my plants reset, some were only seeds, others that I planted were gone etc.
Yes, it has always happened when I used different dens because the plants (in the back yard as well as in the city garden) were always different in different dens, so I've always made sure that I used the same den when I tended to the plants. I had openend a bug report thread about this a while ago - the dens are not at the same stage.

However, now there must have been a problem because my plants resetted too.
Old 04-18-2012, 10:43 PM
ajadorable55013
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AJADORABLE55013

ajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud ofajadorable55013 has much to be proud of
 ajadorable55013 is offline Status: Offline

I've just had the same thing happen to me. I only tend my garden in one den and I had a whole garden of harvestable rosebushes and they are now at different stages but most of them are two stages away from me being able to harvest them.It's almost like they are changing the dens. Like bear boulevard isn't bear boulevard anymore.

I sent a report to help but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:38 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

I am sorry about this.
We are aware of the issue and our Developbear Team is working on fixing this.
Please bear with us. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:28 PM
ZoeyAngel24046
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hakuna natata

ZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of light
 ZoeyAngel24046 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
I am sorry about this.
We are aware of the issue and our Developbear Team is working on fixing this.
Please bear with us. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks Joe!
Old 04-20-2012, 02:39 AM
BevBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BevBearHug

BevBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BevBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Thanks, Joe. I managed to get my garden all caught up and sent in a picture this morning. It's most likely too late for the next edition of the Times, but maybe my garden will be in next week's paper.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:09 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyAngel24046
Thanks Joe!
You're welcome.

View Post Originally Posted by BevBearHug
Thanks, Joe. I managed to get my garden all caught up and sent in a picture this morning. It's most likely too late for the next edition of the Times, but maybe my garden will be in next week's paper.
You're welcome!
I appreciate your patience on this matter.
I do hope too that you'd be able to make it to the Bearville Times!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT