BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2012, 10:35 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default City Garden VERY slow

I've been to the City garden 3 times today, trying to tend to my plants, but the garden is extremely slow today. The window for the plants don't open, when I want to harvest, it takes ages, and when I click on "water / fertilise" etc., it takes aaaaages.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:37 AM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe it's because so many people are tending to their plants now. I would wait and try again later, if nothing changes I would go ahead and send in a report.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:39 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

I also realised it is getting slower and slower, the more plants you have in the garden, but today has been extremely slow, although I have logged on and off and cleared my cache and everything.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:55 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Rach- that doesn't ahppen to me :/
Old 04-23-2012, 05:34 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

It doesn't? It was slow for me the whole day, maybe it was related to the den? I did not want to change dens because I know that the flowers are different in every den.
I even had problems playing the fountain and the backstage search.
I always got "Beary sorry, a problem occured", and when I clicked again, I had "you already played this game today".
My friend was on Europe- Cub condo as well and had the same problem.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:08 PM
tracyzelitt
Polar Bear
BABV Name: andrewangel144

tracyzelitt will become famous soon enough
 tracyzelitt is offline Status: Offline

I've been having the same problem for days now...it was so fast in the beginning...like they got a slower server or something. so frustrating.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT