BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-25-2012, 12:43 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default My ideas for BABV!

- Elctricity, gas, etc. bills. We could be able to turn on our TVs, cook using our cookers, turn on a computer, etc. And, depending on how long we use it, the more we'll be charged!!

- Proper neighbourhood. Maybe there could be a long road which we can walk along! Our own condo will be there, but the rest will give you ability to see others homes! Also, people without bears can enter here, but not the condos. Also, the paper bear could deliver the newspaper every Friday!

- Hospital! Maybe, once in a while, you might trip over and need crutches or your bear might get sick! You or your bear have to go the hospital and you'll stay there for a couple of days. You get your own room which, you have a bed and bathroom you can't move, but you can decorate the rest for you/your bear! You can get food, and if you broke your leg/arm, you could get crutches! If you cut yourself, got burnt, etc., then go to the surgery next door! They will assist you. Each time it costs 50 BB.

- Flats! There could be an area of flats that people that don't have bears can stay! Every month, they would have to pay 100 BB to keep their flat room, otherwise they cannot have it. It's like a condo, but smaller. You get a kitchen area, living area, balcony, bathroom and bedroom. There will be stairs leading to each room. Nobody else (unless you change the settings) is allowed in YOUR room. It costs 3,900 BB to buy.

- Bank changes! Maybe, you could set up an account! You would get a number. To deposit money, go to the bank and deposit it. To withdraw, go to the bank and get money out by talking to the cashier and go to one of the ATMs to enter your number. Choose how much you wanna take out. Then, you will have it! You can also set up so that the electricty, gas, etc. man can just take it out monthly!

- Summertime lemonade stall! During the Summer, there will be lemonade stalls round BV! You can get a glass of lemonade for 20 BB!

- Park! There could be a park where you can slide down a slide, go round the roundabout, swing on the swings, hang and do cool tricks on the monkey bars and zip down a zip-wire!

- Library! Maybe, they could make an upstairs to the library! You can also check-out books to read and return!

- Yard sale! There could be a HUGE field where people can set up a stall and sell unwanted things! Dates could be advertised in the BVT!

- Trading 'den!' They could make a really big room where people who wanna trade can trade! And, you can search an item to see whos offering it!

If you have anymore, please say!

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 05-25-2012 at 02:41 PM..
Old 06-07-2012, 04:21 AM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by harryadventurous216
- Elctricity, gas, etc. bills. We could be able to turn on our TVs, cook using our cookers, turn on a computer, etc. And, depending on how long we use it, the more we'll be charged!!

- Proper neighbourhood. Maybe there could be a long road which we can walk along! Our own condo will be there, but the rest will give you ability to see others homes! Also, people without bears can enter here, but not the condos. Also, the paper bear could deliver the newspaper every Friday!

- Hospital! Maybe, once in a while, you might trip over and need crutches or your bear might get sick! You or your bear have to go the hospital and you'll stay there for a couple of days. You get your own room which, you have a bed and bathroom you can't move, but you can decorate the rest for you/your bear! You can get food, and if you broke your leg/arm, you could get crutches! If you cut yourself, got burnt, etc., then go to the surgery next door! They will assist you. Each time it costs 50 BB.

- Flats! There could be an area of flats that people that don't have bears can stay! Every month, they would have to pay 100 BB to keep their flat room, otherwise they cannot have it. It's like a condo, but smaller. You get a kitchen area, living area, balcony, bathroom and bedroom. There will be stairs leading to each room. Nobody else (unless you change the settings) is allowed in YOUR room. It costs 3,900 BB to buy.

- Bank changes! Maybe, you could set up an account! You would get a number. To deposit money, go to the bank and deposit it. To withdraw, go to the bank and get money out by talking to the cashier and go to one of the ATMs to enter your number. Choose how much you wanna take out. Then, you will have it! You can also set up so that the electricty, gas, etc. man can just take it out monthly!

- Summertime lemonade stall! During the Summer, there will be lemonade stalls round BV! You can get a glass of lemonade for 20 BB!

- Park! There could be a park where you can slide down a slide, go round the roundabout, swing on the swings, hang and do cool tricks on the monkey bars and zip down a zip-wire!

- Library! Maybe, they could make an upstairs to the library! You can also check-out books to read and return!

- Yard sale! There could be a HUGE field where people can set up a stall and sell unwanted things! Dates could be advertised in the BVT!

- Trading 'den!' They could make a really big room where people who wanna trade can trade! And, you can search an item to see whos offering it!

If you have anymore, please say!
Cool send them to maxine and i have got one maybe a ballet class you have to pay 10B to start
Old 06-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

I don't think they would have broken bones, burns, cuts, or surgery in BABV, because it might scare little kids.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:46 PM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline
Default IDK

Well, I don't really agree with the whole Bear-Getting-Sick thing because on Neopets, my Neopet got sick and I couldn't get it's medicine because it was too much money! And, I don't think Bearville should worry little kids with the cost of things like bills, and stuff.

P.S. My banner never shows up!!!

Last edited by Irocker1021; 06-21-2012 at 03:47 PM..
Old 06-21-2012, 05:47 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I like the 2nd, 4th, and 6th-10th ideas but the others seem a bit too mature for a children's game.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:04 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

maybe it would depend on you age? if they r too little that wont be part of their game but if you are older then that could be part of if YOURS wanted it to. like you could go to options and turn it on or off. also i have a an idea. we should be able to have telephones and you could call your friends and you could have your own phone number and phone book an you could order stuff and all that. and also we should have different kinds of weather and not just rain or snow. and a daily and weekly forecast on the tv!! what do u guys think?

and it would be cool to have taxis and airports!! and a drivers license! and you could visit real places around the world! and a subway. and we could have our own businesses! we coould b fashion designers and cooks and dancers, athletes and more. and some of us could be real estate agents and sell and buy houses. and home designers and help actually design other peoples houses. and construction workers to build or add to people's houses. and get BB's every time we show up for our job. and amusement parks! . what do you guys think about this also?
Old 06-21-2012, 08:23 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Taxis and airports would be fun. Maybe we could go to Hugsville or something in them (;
Old 06-21-2012, 08:44 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Your ideas are just always fun to read. They're so creative!

Allowing the ovens and TVs to be interactive would be excellent! The neighbourhood suggestion is a good one. To keep it simple, how about only a clinic? It would definitely get us focused on taking more care of our bears, because I notice that my bears constantly have sleepy, dirty, or hungry bubbles above them. I'm a little undecided with the flats idea, because although it would be awesome to have them, there would be less of a reason for buying a Build-A-Bear. For now there are the Home-Away-From-Homes, the City Garden, and the Treehouse seed, which all give pieces of property but do not require a BAB. The rest would be cool too, I especially would like a second floor to the Libeary. Whenever I visit the place, I always look up at that tiny upstairs floor peeking out, and wondering about it.

Keep up the awesome suggestions! A few weeks ago I gave a suggestion to Pawlette about expanding the online world into cottage country so we can enjoy forest life with the purchase of a Home-Away-From-Home cottage.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:51 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Great ideas, but I disagree with some of them. I don't want Bearville to become TOO realistic. I don't like the idea of staying for several days in a hospital, because I'd like to be able to play normally anytime.
I like the idea of flats and yard sales, though.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:54 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

I like your ideas, but it's a VIRTUAL world. Some things seem to close to real life.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT