BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-25-2012, 02:55 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default My BABV cub condo room ideas!

I hope BABV uses these!

4-Leaf Clover room!
This room is to celebrate St. Patrick's day! It is all, green! There is a clover-shape in the middle, with stairs to get into it. There is a little seating/dining area at a little curved corner. There are clover-shaped windows. I hope it is used! If they do, more St. Patrick themed items are needed!

Ice room!
This room is a HUGE ice rink! There is seating round it. You have a hot chocolate stall! There is lots of space for ice sculptures!

Bear playroom!
Here, you can get ALL your bears out! With it's own ball pit and slide, this is a paradise! Bears have a bed, bath and feeding area!

Any more are wanted!
Old 05-26-2012, 04:40 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

Hey, this is a great idea x)

I think in BV, they should sell like, pre-made rooms in the Lumbear Yard. Like maybe some rooms should have like themes already, so when you buy, the room comes with themed wallpaper, floor, and furniture. So it won't be a bother trying to find the right furniture. Idk, just an idea.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:01 AM
Doglover16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Doglover

Doglover16 is on a distinguished road
 Doglover16 is offline Status: Offline
Default Good Ideas!

Good ideas! Especially where you can have all bears out at once. Pawsome idea!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT