BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-25-2012, 03:11 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Fruity build-a-bears!

First of all, I'd like to say, I sort of got this idea from Neon's nature build a bears.

Build-a-bears!
Banana
Apple
Orange
Strawberry
Grape
Kiwi
Pineapple

Their fur also smells of the fruit! You get a mini plush version of the fruit FREE with a code for BABV for that fruit when you buy this bear! And they have the fruit all over their fur! They are the colours of the fruit!

PSIs
Banana - Banana ride, banana outfit, banana wallpaper and 3,000 BB
Apple - Floating apple ride, apple outfit, apple wallpaper and 3,000 BB
Orange - Floating orange ride, orange outfit, orange wallpaper and 3,000 BB
Strawberry - Strawberry ride, strawberry outfit, strawberry wallpaper and 3,000 BB
Grape - Bunch or grapes ride, grape outfit, bunch of grape wallpaper and 3,000 BB
Kiwi - Kiwi ride, kiwi outfit, kiwi wallpaper and 3,000 BB
Pineapple - Pineapple ride, pineapple outfit, pineapple wallpaper and 3,000 BB

BABV
They will be in the meadow! When entering the meadow, you get a giant fruit bowl!
Name: Banana
Gift: Giant bunch of bananas

Name: Amazing Apple
Gift: Apple (Daily)

Name: Awesome Orange
Gift: Orange (Daily)

Name: Great Grape
Gift: Grapes (Daily)

Name: Kool Kiwi
Gift: Kiwi sofa

Name: Perfect Pineapple
Location: The left-hand side of the Friendship Forest Park entrance.
Gift: Pineapple archery game

Name: Sunny Strawberry
Gift: Runs quest (See below for details)

Quest!
The strawberry runs a quest! You have to find the fruits:
Apple
Orange
Banana
Grapes
Pineapple
At the end, you get a fruit bowl bed!

Extra information
When you click on the fruit trees or bushes in meadow, you get that fruit and 10BB!

I hope you like these!

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 06-05-2012 at 06:25 AM..
Old 05-25-2012, 03:12 PM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

I love this idea,especially the banana bear ♥♥♥
Old 05-25-2012, 04:41 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

Will they look like the fruit? I'd be cute if they were a bear like Bearemy, but with the fruit all over their fur, and they were the color (ex. banana-yellow strawberry-red). Other then that nice idea.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:27 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

cool! I want the banana or strawberry (:
Old 05-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

Nice idea Harry! And also, the bears should smell like the fruit and come with a plush fruit buddy! The PSI can also be a fruit that you can eat forever!
Old 05-26-2012, 04:36 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Marshmallow.Unicorn
Nice idea Harry! And also, the bears should smell like the fruit and come with a plush fruit buddy! The PSI can also be a fruit that you can eat forever!
Smelling like fruit would be nice but there are some people who can't take the smell. So maybe there could be two types, one with the smell, and one without. x)

Overall, it's a great idea.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:38 AM
rachelangel477girl
Trading Teddy

rachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant futurerachelangel477girl has a brilliant future
 rachelangel477girl is offline Status: Offline

I want a grape bear.
xD
Old 05-30-2012, 10:05 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Some of them could be bunnies (:
I want the strawberry one xD
Old 06-17-2012, 12:41 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Oh, awesome idea harry!
P.S: I just read the start, thanks, no-one has ever gave me a recognistion c:
Old 06-17-2012, 01:20 PM
Cherryheart45
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Annabelladaisy21

Cherryheart45 is on a distinguished road
 Cherryheart45 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by awesomechic
Will they look like the fruit?
i want it to look like fruit. Everybody would love it. I want all of the bears already even though they aren't made
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT