BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-28-2012, 07:06 PM
MeowMeow
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatrinaAngel128

MeowMeow is on a distinguished road
 MeowMeow is offline Status: Offline
Talking Answered: Trading question??

Ya I'm new to this forum thingy and I have a question about trading..(sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place)..So I was trading with this guy and we traded a bunch of stuff and in the end I got a Papa Smurf shirt which he told me was very rare??? Does anyone know if it is cause I've never heard of it before. Also he said I could get bunny glasses with it but so far no one seems to even notice it? Help Please
Best Answer - Posted by sarabeth2hip24
View Post Originally Posted by MeowMeow
Ya I'm new to this forum thingy and I have a question about trading..(sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place)..So I was trading with this guy and we traded a bunch of stuff and in the end I got a Papa Smurf shirt which he told me was very rare??? Does anyone know if it is cause I've never heard of it before. Also he said I could get bunny glasses with it but so far no one seems to even notice it? Help Please
He Lied To You , Papa Smurf Isnt THAT Rare . I Don't Believe Its Rare At All.
You'd Need Probably Grand & Letterman . And Probably Some More
Also , You Should Just Post "Is Papa Smurf Shirt Rare Enough To Trade For Bunny Glasses"
Old 05-28-2012, 07:07 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light
 sarabeth2hip24 is offline Status: Offline

He Lied To You , Papa Smurf Isnt THAT Rare . I Don't Believe Its Rare At All.
You'd Need Probably Grand & Letterman . And Probably Some More
Also , You Should Just Post "Is Papa Smurf Shirt Rare Enough To Trade For Bunny Glasses"

Last edited by sarabeth2hip24; 05-28-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Old 05-28-2012, 07:09 PM
MeowMeow
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatrinaAngel128

MeowMeow is on a distinguished road
 MeowMeow is offline Status: Offline

Oh thanks for the help Luckily I didn't trade anything too rare/special with him anyways
Old 05-28-2012, 07:10 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light
 sarabeth2hip24 is offline Status: Offline

Oh thanks for the help Luckily I didn't trade anything too rare/special with him anyways
You're Welcome (:.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT