BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules > Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 05-29-2012, 11:44 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Improvements/Ideas to BABV Halloween!

I was thinking that the Kooky Spooky Fun House needed improving! My ideas:

- Halloween Train Ride!
In the House, there could be a train on broken rails! Click on it and you'll go on a ride round the Kooky Spooky House! It swurves and curves! At the end, you'll come back to where you started. You get a FREE Ghost Couch!

-Halloween Candy Stall!
Outside the Kooky Spooky House there could be a candy cart! Click on it and you can buy Halloween treats!

-Turn into a dracula for the photo!
On the top floor of the Kooky Spooky Fun House is a photo BOO-th! You can get a photo of you and/or your bears with a Halloween background!

-Dungeon!
If you go down some stairs by the train, you go into the dungeon! There there is one of the Halloween bears and a game 'Find The Ghosts!' You have to hunt the dungeon and find ghosts.

Also, a series of bears for Halloween:

Bears

Name: Pawsome Pumpkin Pal
PSI: Pumpkin Arch Bed, Jack O' Lantern Wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Name: Beariffic Bat
PSI: Bat Arch bed, Bat wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Name: Great Ghost
PSI: Ghost Arch bed, Ghost wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Name: Catious Cat
PSI: Cat Bed, Cat lamp, Ghost wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Name: Soulful Spider
PSI: Spider Arch Bed, Spider wallpaper and 3,000 BB

BABV
When you enter the Fun House, you get a FREE pair of bat wings! Also, every now and then, BABV will turn to night! It will be all dark and the moon and stars will come out. When this ends, you get 50 BB! Please note it will happen inside, just no stars and moon! Instead, they come from the window. It is ALWAYS dark outside the Fun House.

Name: Pawsome Pumpkin Pal
Gift: Operates Candy Cart. Get a random bit of candy daily by clicking on him!

Name: Beariffic Bat
Gift: Bat statue

Name: Great Ghost
Gift: Ghost statue

Name: Catious Cat
Gift: Cat statue

Name: Soulful Spider
Gift: Spider Statue

The (Un)Lucky Pumpkin!
Like in the Under The Sea collection, there's an (Un)Lucky Pumpkin!! You can get all sorts from it. It's right outside the Fun House.

BVO
Bat wings ride
Bat outfit
Pumpkin Outfit
Cat Outfit
Spider Outfit
Ghost Outfit
Wizard Outfit
Witch Outfit

That's all for now. If you have any more, you are

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 06-21-2012 at 11:56 AM..
Old 05-29-2012, 11:56 AM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

I like those ides Harry! But IDK about the broken train tracks. Also, the barn should be opened again for a Kooky Spooky Bash! (It has been ages since we had a halloween party in the barn!)
Old 05-29-2012, 12:10 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Well . . . there's already the haunted house, which has a cemetery next to it.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:21 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I think it's a good idea!

EDIT: Some more special Halloween treats could be sold also.

Last edited by ChantelBBallBear; 05-29-2012 at 02:22 PM..
Old 05-29-2012, 07:37 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I think it would be nicer just to add some of these features to our current Kooky Spooky Fun House since there isn't a whole lot to do there (at least in my opinion).
Old 05-29-2012, 09:23 PM
MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future

Agreed, Meghan. Most of these could easily be added to the kooky spooky fun house; an extra store isn't needed, as that's the function for the SFAS (we don't have one at the north pole, either), but a cart selling Halloween candy might be nice.

It's already got the bare trees, spooky gate, graveyard, and bats flying around, and I don't really think that it's a good fit for a HAFH; they're usually selected as the type of place you might stay on vacation -- a ski lodge, a beach house, a cruise ship -- rather than being holiday-themed.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Sounds like a good idea. (: You should send it to maxine.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Dragongirlet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: michelledivabear90

Dragongirlet is on a distinguished road
 Dragongirlet is offline Status: Offline

Ya I think you might be taking it a little to far but I think they could add a haunted train ride to the Kooky Fun House and that can have broken tracks and maybe the train and stop and it'll send you on a scavenger hunt type maze to get out. I think that would be a great feature and maybe at the end there can be a little store like you mentioned where you can get some clothes or furniture. I agree, you should email Maxine.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:30 AM
MollyFlyer

The problem with adding a train ride to the haunted house is that it's on Sandy Bear Island -- logistically, there's no way to put a train there.
Old 05-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Chickie1998210
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelDivabear1

Chickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura about
 Chickie1998210 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Marshmallow.Unicorn
I like those ides Harry! But IDK about the broken train tracks. Also, the barn should be opened again for a Kooky Spooky Bash! (It has been ages since we had a halloween party in the barn!)
I so miss having the Halloween parties in the barn! I wish that they would reopen it with the same features an music. I loved the music that they played there!

Last edited by Chickie1998210; 06-19-2012 at 09:00 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT