BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Build-a-Bear Collectors

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2012, 04:39 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Please welcome a little squirrel from the Ice Age! It's Scrat, my newest addition!

Hello there. I got my 19th bear, Scrat, last Bastille Day. (14th July) I'll pass you over to him.

Hi, I'm Scrat! Here's an 'About Me':
Name: Scrat
Birthday: 14th July 2012
Favourite Food: Acorns
Favourite Drink: Acorn Juice
Favourite Place: In my den full of acorns
Favourite Outfit: My 100% Nuts tee and Jeans Outfit
Fur Colour: Brown and White
Eye Colour: Green
Favourite Colour: Brown

I love acorns! If you find any, pass 'em over here! Well, that's me in an acornshell! See you soon! Feel free to ask me questions and comment on my brilliant favourites.

Bye!
Scrat.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:30 PM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats on getting Scrat! (:
Enjoy. x
Old 07-17-2012, 10:21 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats! Is he cute and fluffy?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:37 AM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

i wanna get scrat! congratz.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:51 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats on your new animal!
Old 07-17-2012, 01:09 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

Acorn juice? Sounds exotic.
Congrats Harry.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:14 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Congrats! Is he cute and fluffy?
Really cute, really soft and fluffy.

View Post Originally Posted by jessicacub76
Congrats on getting Scrat! (:
Enjoy. x
View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
Congrats on your new animal!
Thanks guys!

View Post Originally Posted by awesomechic
Acorn juice? Sounds exotic.
Congrats Harry.
Thanks, and here's what Scrat said when reading your comment:
Acorn Juice is when you remove the top of the acorn and sip the juice from inside! Yes, there is juice in acorns. It is very exotic, I got it from the half-coconut cup idea, used in The Carribean. I invented it.

Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
jessica .♥.1d