BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-13-2012, 01:19 AM
SillyBandz
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AJGirl1006

SillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud ofSillyBandz has much to be proud of
 SillyBandz is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: How to reserve a space?

I would like to reserve a space for my cub condo, like a whole section, like when people say "Reserved" how do I do that?
Best Answer - Posted by
Old 06-13-2012, 02:28 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

I do not get what you mean? Maybe you should give a detailed explanation of what you mean?
Old 06-13-2012, 02:45 AM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

I think that she is trying to ask if anyone knows how to reserve a post, because she is going to make an extra post on her thread in which would talk about her Cub Condo.

View this thread, for how to reserve a post.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT