BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 06-13-2012, 06:30 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Ideas for this years carnival!

Every year, the carnival comes to Sandy Bear Island. Now, it's gotten a bit boring in the last few years. Let's take a look at some of my ideas:

Cool Clothes!
Like in the first carnival, I think there should be carnival clothes at Pawlette's. I really liked the look of the clown costume and I think it would be a great excuse to decorate Pawlette's, too.

Furtastic furniture!
In Bear Stuff, I think there should be furniture that's carnival themed! Like hook the duck, hoopla, carousel, candy floss stall, etc.

Delicous food!
You know the candy floss cart? I think that that should sell carnival food like candy floss and burgers.

Pawsome Prizes!
When you 'win' the games (E.g. Hoopla, hook the duck) you should get a copy of that stall for your condo!

Bears!
I think there should be carnival-themed bears!
Name: Hammer Bear
Description: A brown bear like the hammer bear at the carnival.
PSI: Hammer bear bed, Hammer bear wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Name: Carousel bear
Description: A red bear with carousel animals and bear heads over him!
PSI: Carousel for your condo, carousel wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Name: Ferris wheel bear
Description: A yellow bear with a ferris wheel-shaped head and ferris wheels over him!
PSI: Ferris wheel for your condo

It's the classic rockin' bear carnival tune!
I think, when you are at the carnival, carnival music should play!

Remove stalls NOT needed!
Remove the Name The Island and pizza stall!

Haunted house!
I think you should be able to enter the haunted house at carnival time. It could have less of a Halloween feel to it, though.

How much? How long?
I think you should have to pay 25 BB to go on the ferris wheel and carousel, and 15 BB for other stalls and you should have to stand in a pretend (Or real if a lot of people are queueing) before you are allowed on the ride. You could click on the clock next to the stall/ride to see how long you'll have to wait.

That's all for now. If you have any, post 'em in this thread!
Old 06-13-2012, 09:36 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I like the last idea, it makes it look authentic, and I would love new clothes in Pawlette's!
Old 06-13-2012, 04:35 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I love all your ideas!
Send them to Maxine, you are extremely creative!
Old 06-21-2012, 08:56 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I love your ideas! If they include lines, maybe we should be able to sit next to our friends.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT