BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-15-2012, 11:24 PM
BrendanBear110
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Doesn't Matter Anymore :(

BrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of lightBrendanBear110 is a glorious beacon of light
 BrendanBear110 is offline Status: Offline
Default Good Luck Charlie Speical Delivery

Its True
On Sunday June 24 Good Luck Charlie Will Welcome the 5th Baby To the family
It was told in the last episode the name choices are
GIRLS
Erica
Sydney
Jenny
Mallory
Talia

BOYS
Noah
Toby
Jonah
Bobby Jr.
Bo

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPISODE
Also It Was Told they will celebrate Charlies 3rd Birthday In this Episode
Old 06-16-2012, 01:55 PM
starfurbulouspal
Trading Teddy

starfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud ofstarfurbulouspal has much to be proud of
 starfurbulouspal is offline Status: Offline

Don't forget Candy and Hot Dog! xD
Old 06-16-2012, 01:56 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

I think is a boy, c:
Called Bobby
Old 06-16-2012, 04:34 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

lol, my brother is Bobby jr. and my sister is Erica. haha
Old 06-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

Omg! I can't wait for the 5th baby!
Old 06-16-2012, 06:22 PM
AshlynApril123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshlynApril123

AshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud of
 AshlynApril123 is offline Status: Offline

Can't wait! I wonder what Charlie's reaction would be to have a younger sibling. I voted for the names Erika and Noah.
(BTW Brendan, in the "Name the Baby" episode they spelled it "Erika" with a K. Just to let you know. )
Old 06-16-2012, 06:45 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

I heard some where that its a boy and they're naming him Sean, but maybe that wasn't true. anyway I hope its a girl and I hope they name her Mallory. c:
Old 06-16-2012, 06:48 PM
AshlynApril123
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshlynApril123

AshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud ofAshlynApril123 has much to be proud of
 AshlynApril123 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MelanieJuly16
I heard some where that its a boy and they're naming him Sean, but maybe that wasn't true. anyway I hope its a girl and I hope they name her Mallory. c:
Yeah, I don't think that's true either. It wasn't on the list of names to vote for.
Old 06-16-2012, 07:06 PM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline

I want it to be Erica and Bo. c:
I don't know where to vote at. l:
Old 06-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be twins, so they can use a boy and a girl name.

View Post Originally Posted by ChantelBBallBear
I want it to be Erica and Bo. c:
I don't know where to vote at. l:
It was only in December you could vote.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail