BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Dragongirlet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: michelledivabear90

Dragongirlet is on a distinguished road
 Dragongirlet is offline Status: Offline
Default BABW App!

Hey guys, I found this app called Build-A-Bear and its has awesome features. The main menu includes;
Click the image to open in full size.
BABW Buzz, which has all the new stuff going on in BABW World.

Cool Videos, which has fun how-to's and BABV buzz.

Collector's Guide, where you can see all the bears and their PSI's and you can also fill out which bears you want or have.

Store Locations, which just shows the BABW closest to you.

And lastly, my favorite. Bearville.com, where you can play games to earn BB, read the Bearville Times, enter codes, and sync your BB to your BABV account.
I myself have made about 15,000 BB off this app.
Here are some pictures of all the games.
There's Furtastic Fountain which can be played twice a day, once on the Guest account (and then you can transfer the gift to your account) and once on your synced account. You can play it on other synced accounts but then it cannot be transferred to other accounts.

Bear Hugs, I made most of my BB off this app I played for about 10-15 minutes in the car and got 2,314 BB!

Also a big BB maker is Bearachuting. If you play the Neighborhood or Town Square levels you get 44 BB each time with a perfect score and each game takes about 20-30 seconds.

This normally Jr. CyBear only exclusive game can be played by anybody on the app. It's Color Slide!

Photo Safari, it's the classic BB maker game that everybody knows and loves.

Recycle Dive, is a fun game where you throw marbles to make sure recyclable goods don't get thrown away!

And lastly, Kickin' It With Friends, is also a fun game where you have to tap your screen at the right time to kick the ball as far as you can!

Keep in mind that this app is FREE and can be downloaded on any iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad running an iOS higher than 3.1
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/build...396750422?mt=8
Hope you guys liked my guide and if I put this in the wrong section please tell me or fix it. LOL thanks for reading. See you guys on BABW THE APP!

Sorry for teh size of the pics guys but they were screenshots off my ipod anyway t fix it without have to edit each pic

Last edited by Dragongirlet; 06-25-2012 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: Fix image links. Update spacing.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:29 PM
sarabeth2hip24
Polar Bear

sarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of lightsarabeth2hip24 is a glorious beacon of light
 sarabeth2hip24 is offline Status: Offline

This Is Old , But Thanks For Posting (:.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:36 PM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for all the information on the app!
Old 06-25-2012, 10:25 PM
GabbyGirl88
Polar Bear

GabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond reputeGabbyGirl88 has a reputation beyond repute
 GabbyGirl88 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting all this!

Last edited by GabbyGirl88; 06-25-2012 at 10:26 PM..
Old 06-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Dragongirlet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: michelledivabear90

Dragongirlet is on a distinguished road
 Dragongirlet is offline Status: Offline

Ya I know it's old I've only had it for like a month but a lot of people didn't know about it so I just wanted to share it.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:54 AM
ky_9_07
Polar Bear
BABV Name: lyndiaries

ky_9_07 is on a distinguished road
 ky_9_07 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting.
Old 07-14-2012, 03:06 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

The app never works for me.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:02 AM
BearyCoolChick
Knut
BABV Name: amandapawpatch32

BearyCoolChick is on a distinguished road
 BearyCoolChick is offline Status: Offline

I love this app if you don't yet, try playing furbulous fountain on guest and sending it to your account. You get 3 gifts a day
Old 08-05-2012, 12:27 PM
RainbowDashx
Polar Bear
BABV Name: мιℓℓιє ♥

RainbowDashx is on a distinguished road
 RainbowDashx is offline Status: Offline

Whoa! I have this app but I haven't used it in like, a year. I'm glad that they added so many more features! Thanks for posting :3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail