BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-25-2012, 12:04 PM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bear ideas for CHH '13!

Okay, it's really early, but around this time last year we were talking about this years' bears. I have a few 'hopes'. Here they are.

Fizzy drinks!
Bear: Coke bear
Description: A brown bear (With bubbles) with a bottle of Coke on his nose and a bottle of coke with 'CHH 2013' written next to it on his foot. He comes with a plush bottle of Coke that smells of Coke.
PSI: Coke bicycle ride, Coke wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Bear: Lemonade Bear
Description: A yellowish bear (With bubbles) with a lemon on his nose and a bottle of Lemonade with 'CHH 2013' written next to it on his foot. He comes with a plush bottle of Lemonade that smells of Lemonade.
PSI: Lemonade bicycle ride, Lemonade wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Bear: Orangeade bear
Description: An orange bear (With bubbles) with an orange on his nose and a bottle of orangeade and 'CHH 2013' written next to it on his foot. He comes with a plush bottle of Orangeade that smells of orangeade.
PSI: Orangeade bicycle ride, orangeade wallpaper and 3,000 BB

Bear: Cherryade Bear
Description: A red, white and purple bear (With bubbles) with a cherry on his nose and a bottle of cherryade and 'CHH '13' on his foot. He comes with a plush bottle of cherryade that smells of cherryade!
PSI: Cherryade bicycle ride, cherryade wallpaper and 3,000 BB

BABV
Team: Team Coke!
Tee: A bottle of Coke with a brown background and white sleeves.
Emoticon: A face turning brown, bubbles coming from it and 'Team Coke WILL WIN! written above it.

Team: Team Lemonade!
Tee: A bottle of Lemonade with a yellow background and white sleeves.
Emoticon: A face turning a light yellow, bubbles coming from it and 'Yay, yay! Lemonade!' written above it.

Team: Team Orangeade!
Tee: A bottle of Orangeade with an orange background and white sleeves.
Emoticon: A face turning orange, bubbles coming from it and 'Oranges are amazing! That's why Team Orangeade will WIN!' written above it.

Team: Team Cherryade!
Tee: A bottle of Cherryade with a purple background and white sleeves.
Emoticon: A face turning purple, bubbles coming from it and 'Team Cherryade! Team Cherryade! Yeah, yeah, yeah!' written above it.

I hope you like my ideas! Have any more? Just post 'em in this thread!

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 06-30-2012 at 05:18 AM..
Old 06-25-2012, 01:54 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline

Great ideas! Why don't you send them to Maxine? I sent Maxine all the ideas that the BI members gave on that thread I made.
Old 06-25-2012, 02:09 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Really, good.
Butr I personally think instead of each time having a different emotion motto, it could just be.
Go, Team, Go, Team, Go Team Lemonade.
Go Team Go Team Go Team Cola
Go Team Go Team Go Team Orangeade.

I also think there should be 4 teams, as there all 4 teams in all CHH campo happyo heartos.
maybe it could be cherryade
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT