BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 06-30-2012, 12:18 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Rule Violations & Bans

I just want to remind everyone that when you signed up for the forum you agreed to follow all the rules.

There are many rules in every section of the forum and they must all be followed.
Please do not get mad at the staff when we warn you. We wouldn't have to warn you if you followed the rules.

For those of you who get super mad for getting banned, STOP making multiple accounts. We can easily know when you make a new account, and if you're caught all accounts will be permanently banned.
Bans are not to be discussed, and if you get banned its for a good reason. No reason to argue about it.

Please report any violations you see by pressing the Report or the "!" button if you want your report to be anonymous.
Reporting through VMs leads to others seeing it and thus no longer anonymous, and I saw one member get mad at another member for "ratting them out". Consider this when posting on staff's VMs.

Thank you to most of those who follow the rules. You make our jobs easier.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:30 AM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting this. I understand completely, and it's good for everyone to remember this when doing or saying stuff that might get them banned.
(:
Old 06-30-2012, 12:33 AM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

It's been getting seriously bad lately. What's with people wanting to take they're anger out on a bear forum??? Sometimes I don't know what gets in people's heads... Thanks for posting anyways.
Also, some of this stuff has a serious impact on other peoples lives. (including mine.) If your mad at someone/something can you PLEASE take it out on an adult forum? Little kids like myself don't want to see this kind of stuff. if your mad about something, taking it out on some little kids isn't gonna do anything but ruin a kids day. I'm still a kid and I really don't want to grow up to fast cuz I see all this bad stuff. Anyways I just had to get that off my chest. :P

Last edited by caitytouchdown; 06-30-2012 at 12:44 AM..
Old 06-30-2012, 02:08 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for the reminder, Anne.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:48 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I mean, so people can say banned words they're putting full stops or commas in them. It's horrible to all the kids on here! (Including me)
Old 06-30-2012, 01:16 PM
StephanyScooter
Banned

StephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the roughStephanyScooter is a jewel in the rough
 StephanyScooter is offline Status: Offline

Thank you Tweety
Old 06-30-2012, 02:01 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Tweety, I am so glad you posted this.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:22 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting this. We need to start taking the rules more seriously. Lately the rule breaking has been getting better (it was really bad at one point, DCT's were being closed almost every day), but still. I've made mistakes and received warnings, but I'm completely open to it. Better to know what I did wrong than to possibly make the same mistake again. (:
I just wish other people had the same attitude about it.

Again, thanks for posting. (:
Old 06-30-2012, 06:18 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you very much for posting Tweety. (:
Old 07-01-2012, 09:48 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
Thank you for posting this. We need to start taking the rules more seriously. Lately the rule breaking has been getting better (it was really bad at one point, DCT's were being closed almost every day), but still. I've made mistakes and received warnings, but I'm completely open to it. Better to know what I did wrong than to possibly make the same mistake again. (:
I just wish other people had the same attitude about it.

Again, thanks for posting. (:
I couldn't have worded it better.
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT