BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:54 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I think we're neutral when giving out warnings.

The reason why I don't give out more information is because there are a lot of reports to go through. If we take our time explaining what you did wrong in detail then it would take longer to get through all the reports, and most of the time its pretty easy to know and find the rule that you broke. Everyone should be aware of all the rules since you're supposed to read them when you sign up.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:22 PM
terresa
Banned
BABV Name: TeressaFlower8

terresa is on a distinguished road
 terresa is offline Status: Offline

i mean some people rally need this
Old 09-09-2012, 06:23 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 PM
Chickie1998210
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelDivabear1

Chickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura aboutChickie1998210 has a spectacular aura about
 Chickie1998210 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for making this all blatantly clear. This way people will hopefully fully understand the way these things work and what to expect and what's being expected of them.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:27 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

Yes! I agree this time, and I seriously will follow the rules. I got banned for a year, and trust me, the waiting time is not fun. But yes. Thank you for posting!!
Old 01-16-2013, 12:27 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

I broke a rule recently and I think I should apologize for asking for an example of my mistake. I have read through the rules, and there are quite a lot. Some are smaller than others, and easier to forget. I have re read them to make sure I don't make any mistakes. I asked for an example to assure that I don't make the same mistake and that I understand the meaning of the rule break. I am really sorry, I shall try harder than I do
Old 01-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Kimmiebballbear1
Knut
BABV Name: Kimmie

Kimmiebballbear1 is on a distinguished road
 Kimmiebballbear1 is offline Status: Offline

I agree to these terms[:
Old 01-21-2013, 09:36 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for posting!
Old 02-04-2013, 03:04 PM
cloeysweet29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: cloeysweet29

cloeysweet29 is on a distinguished road
 cloeysweet29 is offline Status: Offline

read, and agreed.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:51 PM
lulagg
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aby2hip1487

lulagg will become famous soon enough
 lulagg is offline Status: Offline

Thank you very much for posting Tweety!!!
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT