BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events > Past Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2012, 10:38 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default CHH tasks - which did you complete and which were too hard?

Hi , everyone, I would like to know how you are getting on with the CHH tasks.

Yesterday, I did not complete the fishing task.
Today, I am really having problems with the jump rope and the volleyball, I am so NOT good at either of those! I am great at the musical chair game though.
Is anyone good at the volleyball? (I also noticed, it is bear2bear ball, and I remembered volleyball being a real team play, with more than 1:1 players? Is this correct)?

Is it right that we all have the same tasks each day, no matter which team we are in? (wasn't it different last year)?
Anyway, I have completed all 3 tasks on Sunday, but not yesterday or today.
And you?
Old 07-03-2012, 10:41 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

My tasks didn't show up yesterday, and i finished 1 one of my challenges from the day before, so every time i logged on, it gave me 1 point.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:49 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I finished 2 the first day (already had finished the quest) and 3 the next day.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:00 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

wow, you are doing well then.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:04 AM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

I finished 3 the first day, 3 the second day, and one today. xD The volleyball challenge is difficult.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:05 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

I know! Can ANYONE play this game? I don't get it at all!?
Old 07-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

3 first day, 3 second day and 2 today
I get it! Just go to the target (white) and when the ball comes press 'A'
I'm still working on the jump rope game i hate it when it goes backwards
Old 07-03-2012, 01:05 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

The volleyball one, i used to be so good at it before now xD
Old 07-03-2012, 01:09 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I think the scoring on the jump rope game is off. I got to 34 jumps and even managed to not mess things up when the direction changed, which generally throws me off, and it still didn't count.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:19 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
I think the scoring on the jump rope game is off. I got to 34 jumps and even managed to not mess things up when the direction changed, which generally throws me off, and it still didn't count.
I got 41 jumps but it still was on level 3 so that is why i wasn't awarded the points, i need to go to level 4 to get the points, i think the same happened to you.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot