BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events > Past Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 07-03-2012, 01:24 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

. . . okay, what. I made it to 36, it said [x3] on the side, and I immediately lost because without warning it added a second rope that was moving at a different pace, making it entirely impossible to establish any sort of pace. AND IT STILL DIDN'T QUALIFY. Also I just outright hate the vollyball one. Camp Happy Heart is making me not want to participate in anything, after two days of perfect scores. I hereby declare today a wash and won't let myself become frustrated after another 20 desperate attempts to convince the game that yes, I did hit the space bar and the bear should have jumped properly.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:30 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
. . . okay, what. I made it to 36, it said [x3] on the side, and I immediately lost because without warning it added a second rope that was moving at a different pace, making it entirely impossible to establish any sort of pace. AND IT STILL DIDN'T QUALIFY. Also I just outright hate the vollyball one. Camp Happy Heart is making me not want to participate in anything, after two days of perfect scores. I hereby declare today a wash and won't let myself become frustrated after another 20 desperate attempts to convince the game that yes, I did hit the space bar and the bear should have jumped properly.
That actually happened to me about the space-bar and i convinced my-self that i need a new space-bar apparently lol. Must complete level 3 xD
Old 07-03-2012, 01:31 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

I did 3 the first day, 3 the second day, 1 today. I am going to try again.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:38 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Okay, you know what? I declare a Truce Day. If everyone on all the teams just sticks with completing the one task that's not incredibly frustrating to complete, we'll all be happier for it and we don't have to worry about the other teams pulling ahead.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:31 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

That's right,Molly :-)

I am doing what I am supposed to do at the volleyball, but still no points at all! I am really NOT good at it!
And as concerns the jump rope, I am not too bad, but as soon as the second rope comes, sooner or later I lose, and I have not completed level 3, so it does not count, even though I have over 40 jumps! This is indeed frustrating!
Old 07-04-2012, 01:42 AM
DannyBearyCuddly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DannyAwesome63/AsherGiggly

DannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura aboutDannyBearyCuddly has a spectacular aura about
 DannyBearyCuddly is offline Status: Offline

The challenges are the reason I don't participate xD
This year I told myself that I was going to do all the challenges.
The first day I did all 3, second day i did all 3, and today i was stuck doing the Jump Rope Challenge. I thought the Volleyball was pretty frustrating.
Im still working on the jump rope challenge. It confuses me when it changes sides and when 2 ropes are added.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:06 AM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
This happens about once a week for me during camp. There always seems to be a day where I can't finish the task, whether it be volleyball, racing or just plain not being able to catch the right fish. I think if every task was equal for every person every day, it may make the scoring a bit boring. If all of us have those days. then its a wash and we'll all be about equal at some point.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:38 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

41 jumps on the jump rope. Finished volleyball and Musical Chairs.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:36 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

How are we supposed to do the Nature walk today when Bearville looks a real mess anyway with all the balls etc. lying about?

Old 07-04-2012, 07:39 AM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

I finished all three the first day than I think two the second day and I haven't started todays to do list.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot