BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events > Past Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 07-04-2012, 12:37 PM
summerscooter28
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Summer♥

summerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to beholdsummerscooter28 is a splendid one to behold
 summerscooter28 is offline Status: Offline

3 on the first day, 3 the second day, 1 the 3rd day. (Jump rope and volleyball. )
Old 07-04-2012, 12:40 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

4, 3. and none today. xD
they are really hard :/
Old 07-04-2012, 12:55 PM
RowenaStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Star - The Navigator..

RowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud ofRowenaStar has much to be proud of
 RowenaStar is offline Status: Offline

I could never complete the Jump rope mission.. Its just too hard *bursts out crying*
Old 07-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

The Jump rope is the hardest yet. I was losing just as soon as they use two ropes, so I wasn't getting any practice. It turns out that if you just go twice as fast, you can live for a little while. Then, it slows down! So, you just have to be patient for level 4.

Good luck! . . . . . . to those in Green Tracks
Old 07-04-2012, 01:14 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Green Tracks' team doesn't need luck, they're in the lead.

And I'm back in form today -- all three points again. Considering my scores on every other day, and the fact that everyone else missed the points, it's more an issue of the games being faulty than anyone needing to try harder.
Old 07-05-2012, 07:02 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

Jump rope and volleyball were impossible for me.

Today I'm having trouble finding opponents for baseball, since apparently you need to score your 2,000 points while in multiplayer mode and not in single mode. The task doesn't say that, but that's the only way I'm getting credit for the points.

Also, twice so far the Beachcomber game has glitched up for me on two different accounts, freezing up and not letting the shovel dig up any shells, even though the shovel is moving all over the grid. I won finally because I had picked up more shells than my opponent when the game glitched.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:17 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

today I got a glitch, too: they did not give me new tasks!
Old 07-05-2012, 12:42 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

I'm always very frustrated with games that take a partner. I've played baseball 4 times now and none of my opponents will finish a game. I've met the 2000 point requirement every time, but since my opponents quit - it doesn't count! Please be courteous when playing the games and actually finish them, even if you aren't winning! All of the players who played with me had a very good chance of hitting the 2000 mark, yet chose to quit as soon as I hit over 2000 points.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:49 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I think that some quit because they think that if one person gets 2000 points, they can't win -- but if both hit the 2000 point mark, both would get the point.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:02 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
I think that some quit because they think that if one person gets 2000 points, they can't win -- but if both hit the 2000 point mark, both would get the point.
That's exactly what's happening. They don't seem to be reading the challenge correctly and think they have to WIN. Every opponent I faced was within a couple hundred points of 2000. Its just frustrating to be putting time in the game and have it count for nothing!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot